A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !!!!

Smile

okay i may sound a bit "newbie" but i dont wanna remain stupid the rest of my life so here we go:

WHAT THE HELL IS ANIME/MANGA ?

can i find it in my chinese mac rib meal ? does it have a good taste ? Too many questions keeping me up these last nights, please answer me {:-(

hmm i really beleive that this was brought up in the thread "calling all japanese fans." but just for the sake sakes ill tell you. anime is a style of drawing which is really known as japanese animation. due to the reason the japanese devised this style and technique of drawing. it is also known as japanamation & anime. this is the full motion cartoons. now when it is drawn as a still figure as in acomic book. the comic book is known as a manga. so i read the "manga" sailormoon but i watch the "anime" movie of sailor moon. ( by the ways i hate sailormoon. that was the first anime to pop in my head.) manga are usually done in black and white and anime movies in color. you may now some shows such asa dragon ball z. sailor moon, pokemon (the worst i beleive), digimon, tenchi muyo, evangelon, gundam wings, and many others. anime has many difrent types such as a serious anime or a funny one,. they are broken into catagories such as action romance, and lots of others. i dont have much time but i would love to discuss the philosaphies of anime. the art of anime. it is not simply a cartoon or a pitcure moving. thers much more behind it. and when you come to appreciate this quality, you will worship anime as your second religion and become totally obsessed with it.

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    I'm sure you have seen some of the more popular anime shows that have been broadcast in the US (if you live here) and around the world:

Speed Racer (Mach Go Go Go)
    Kimba the White Lion (Disney's Lion King blatently ripped this off)
    Astro Boy
    Cyborg 009
    Gigantor
    Marine Boy
    Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman)
    Tranzor Z
    Star Blazers (Space Cruiser Yamato)
    Captain Harlock
    Voltron
    Grandizer
    Thunderbirds 2084 (Techno-boyager)
    Robotech (SDF-1 Macross, Southern Cross, Mospeada)
    the list goes on...

Nelxon Studio
    Great to hear from you again Fender, it looks like you're still doing a Great job with those Anime styled Websites.

Fender, I must say that your site really impressed me!! The design and content was excellent. It would seem to me that you may have a thing for cars like me You may like the interface to my site, http://www.import-sport.com there is no content yet though, I hope to get to that soon.

Fender!

brilliant site!...couldn't find that super-mario game though...keep up the good work mate!

fender : your site is very very good.

i got 2 questions for you :

1 . are you french ?

2 . do you play the guitar ?

thanx guyz

akane: yeah i'm a frenchie and indeed i play the guitar and own a (fender) stratocaster but that was easy to guess

yup *lol*
    i am french too, tell me where you live (i'm in the normandy), and i am guitarist too (unfortunatly, i don't own a stratocaster ...)

Probationary Member
    i thought the great fender knew what manga is...you know me