A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash5 VRtour of Sydney Opera House

Inside the House - The Sydney Opera House Virtual Tour. A self guided tour of one of the world's great wonders.

http://www.soh.nsw.gov.au/files/virt...ur/vrtour.html

A Virtual Tour of The Sydney Opera House built entirely with flash. The integration of breathtaking 360 degree panoramas, 3d computer generated maps and informative resources within this unique flash VRTour navigation engine, result in a revolution of online interactivity.

Take yourself on an exciting tour through one of the world's great wonders and explore this unique building from the grand auditoriums and public foyers to the backstage and usually restricted access areas.

Very nice, clean programming and attention paid to details. The site design was great ... impressive !!!

You know I never really like those 360 panoramic tours. It was always a bit awkward to see anything and get an actual feel for what you are looking at. I think I would forget the 360 view and just go with simple clean pictures or even video.

tooooooooooo goooooooodddddddddd but.... toooooo slow......

i am not gonna sit there and wait 5 seconds for everything to be loaded.....

they should have a EXE made out of it and you download that and install it and then you cn see the whole thing fast and over and over again.....