A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Control Someone's Computer from Your Home

This is Illegal ?

This is illegal ? This is not ethical to control some other PC. Anyway ! I 'would like to do that! also Can you tell from where can I download this illegal software program. I plan to pass it to Microsoft!

Originally posted by stevestarr
    I found this software called Radmin. I am on PC platform, and what this software does is allow you to control someone elses computer that has the plugin.
    My problem is that I am on PC, but I want to be able to at least watch a network of Macintosh's from my PC, does anyone know any software that does so? Cheers!! Steve

Decknician<BR>My weapon of choice ....<BR>the Turntable
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o....

somebodys got something stuck up their ass

Decknician<BR>My weapon of choice ....<BR>the Turntable

Re: This is Illegal ?

Originally posted by suzy_khan2000
    This is illegal ? This is not ethical to control some other PC. Anyway ! I 'would like to do that! also Can you tell from where can I download this illegal software program. I plan to pass it to Microsoft!

duh! no its not! do you think a moderator is going to post up a thread about illegal software and where/how to get it.
    Some of the progs listed are illegal, but the idea of linking two pc's together is far from it. If you read my thread you will see it says about a method my old employers used to use to fix problems without leaving H/O.

btw, its available from http://www.illegalsoftwarethatmicros...tknowabout.com

as for me I use ProteMac NetMine

wow ... flashkit longtail is fantastic
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Why is this 9 year old thread back from the grave...?

Why is a 9 year old member back from the grave...?

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    I just did a google search for "Thor"... WAAAAAY too may gay pr0n references for my taste?

Something you might want to tell us jAQUAN...? Not that it matters...

Alahoy! alahoy!
    let's come together now true believers! it seems that once again we find ourselves alive here on this planet, standing here as we do sometimes looking out into that crowd that wants something. yellin out to all those ears something baby. What do those ears bleed for? Hope? Truth? well what if those ears don't like what they hear? what if they decide like many that they are SO free that they don't have to care. and what if my words would not be so pure? seeing the end so many times, only to come back to the beginning, its time for something bigger, its time for something badder than before. its time for the total universe man. Soon the whole of the universe will rejoice into the unknown hallows of itself. Alright true believers! it seems the time has come, i can hear them knocking.... your future is beatin down our door. what are you gonna do? are you gonna sit there? or are you gonna get up and answer it? no ones there! you can't see them, but i know i can help you find them. you gotta take it to the streets. you gotta hunt them down, and you gotta sweat pure energy. Secure the perimeter! sound the alarms and remember one thing, THE DREAMS OF EVERYONE WILL HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF NONE OF US LIVE ON TO TELL ABOUT IT. alright! let's give em a showdown!

I am so glad I don't use drugs.

Anyway after a quick read thru Dasli's posts we won't miss him/her