A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need some stuff....

dream.in.code
    Alrighty, how's that for vague?

I'm working on creating a site for web designers and developers. Right now the only active portion of the site is the forums which are great and all but they don't provide the content that my visitors need.

I'm asking for your help! I need resources, tutorials, reviews, etc. etc. etc. on any aspect of web design/development

Everything from how to make a link to how you put a flash movie in your page....

You see the site now at http://www.dreamincode.net
    and submit anything to: skyhawk@dreamincode.net

I'd really appreciate your help, I'm trying to make a great resource for us HTML and Photoshop people, those that aren't as big on Flash as others.

Regards,

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Originally posted by SpyderTL.com
    Alrighty, how's that for vague?

I'm working on creating a site for web designers and developers. Right now the only active portion of the site is the forums which are great and all but they don't provide the content that my visitors need.

I'm asking for your help! I need resources, tutorials, reviews, etc. etc. etc. on any aspect of web design/development

Everything from how to make a link to how you put a flash movie in your page....

You see the site now at http://www.dreamincode.net
    and submit anything to: skyhawk@dreamincode.net

I'd really appreciate your help, I'm trying to make a great resource for us HTML and Photoshop people, those that aren't as big on Flash as others.

Regards,
    I have a few flas that may be of use to you...if you want them let me know!