A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: i dunt wanna get sued, so plz help me out here

i'm making an anime flash page for as a fan page...if i give credit to the ppl who made it, is it okay for me to use it? Thanx a bundle everyone ^_^

I believe this is fine. Most places encourage fan pages, as it increases awareness of their show. Now, if you were offering downloadable mp3s of music or full videos online, then you might run into some legal issues. But as long as it's just a fan pages, use of images, clips, etc. are cool, unless of course you are contacted directly by the company and asked to take it down (as Fox did at one time, for some unbeknownst reason, to all Simpsons fan pages).

BTW - welcome back, fireystars. Good to have the person responsible for this section of the boards posting regularly again.

Thank you ^_^ that's one burden lifted off my shoulders...i thought i was gonna get sued and kicked into the streets for making a fan page...

Is it a fan page, as in, you're a fan of anime and you're getting only recognised works? Or is it a fan page, for fans to sumbit.... If you like, I will give you some of my drawings or whatever.... Anyway....9:26am, off to uni..8½hr day......

contribtuions are available from muah

it's a fan page where ppl can submit fan art, fan fiction or original pics and fics, and find out things about anime series i've watched...

why only the ones you watched. what about others. oh so its always about you. i see how it is. you never think about anybody but you. hmph.

if i gave info about series i neva watched...the page would say "i haven't seen this series yet...please go to another site..." and what's the point of having that message on the server except take up space and the time of other people expecting something to be there...

well have you ever thought of other people helping?! DUH! some people have heads made of lead.........

i dunt feel right about asking other to make stuff for me without paying them...

well some people are willing to sacrifice time for art. and for fun. so u get your lame butt on this board and ask people for help! understand! j/k i wanna help though