A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: starting decent animation episodes + movies.....

Hi all...

My names Aaron and i'm for the US. even though i don't post to these boards often, i watch and read them constantly.
    I am working on producing animated episodes and movies of varying content and "rating" if you will. also, no matter what method is used to produce the animation, i want it all to be delivered through the flash plug-in, for now. eventually i want to author these or better films to video for sale.
    what i would like to know is, if anyone who reads or posts here would be interested in this type of endeavor? the style of animation will be a mix of flash/hand-drawn/3D/anime/etc. basically, any type EXCEPT cartoony. i don't want this to be silly, i want it to be somewhat serious.
    if anyone is interested, please EMAIL me directly: fightbacknow@hotmail.com i ask for email, becuse it's easier to gather the responses.
    any question or details, we can discuss....

thanks in advance.....Aaron

P.S.-->>>i will be away from home for the next 4-5 days, so if you emailed and i haven't responded the next day, that is why. when i am home i read my mail every day, so responses will be prompt.

once again, thanks

Hey!
    What's wrong with cartoony?!

j/k

Sounds like a cool project, maybe some people here'll want to get involved. Good luck,

is there any $ involoved? just jokin. ill do this but um cant email cause my email thingie isnt working now. um when i get some free time i can work on it. but i cant work on it when im busy can i? unless i get alot of coffee and strippers, a 48 hour day and a drug thatlle keep me up for hours upon end. so i wanna help but cant. mabye tad bit here and there

You sound like a man with a plan, Armadillo!
    I don't think Mark'll open up a strippers lounge on Flashkit, tho.
    Oh, well, go stir some No-doz into your coffee, my friend, and return when you can deal with 19 Flashkit windows open at once.

Originally posted by CNO
    if he does...he's probably going to allow only the moderators and the adminastrators in...and block everyone else out...

Nelxon Studio

Smile

I wondering if the strippers would give free lapdances...

oh man u all crack me up. we can bribe mark to let us in. say 100$ for executive members, 500$ for seniors, 1000$ for members, and new members arent allowed in. good na? i do have a plan for this cno. but i need the strippers

Go to the lounge and ask [elvis] to make you a cartoon. Or ask Fireystars - she seems to know lots about hentai. hehehe j/k

what are you talking about? <CNO...it's true...>

hmmm. i know alot too. after all im just a perverted 14 year old kid taht sits at home on the computer right? ( i was just joking........)

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    Would anime-style "chibi" characters qualify as "cartoony" ???

What about anthropromophic (furries) characters?

Would material like "South Park" also be disqualified?

Are you going to reject super deformed anime pics (SD)? How can you reject SD? They're the cutest part of anime...SD exists almost in every series!!! i guess that's the same as Naldoman's "chibi" ^_^

i would say so. what about chibi strippers? no i am just playing

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    You lot need to get out more

hey man....

Whassup man? LeSean here, i got your e-mail, thanks alot it was pretty inspiring. I don't think i answered your e-mail right away because the power shut down (i'm not sure if you received my e-mail or not(specifically on how we do our cartoons) it was about 2 pages of text but i don't think you got it. i'll either a: wait till i've got time, to type that again or b: you could ask me questions here (which is easier)which i'd be more than happy to fill you in. For starters, yes Masami Obari is my Lord. my Sheperd! the best to do it as far as i'm concerned, you be amazed how "flash friendly " his animation techniques are
    (and a bunch of other cartoons). flash friendly meaning that 60% of all his animes(and mostly others) are pans, pull outs, pull ins, close ups, and dollies. It's just the artwork's so friggin' gorgeous, that you don't pay attention. Only when there's an acton sequence, do the animation get fluid and even those are keyframes! i use him and tons of others (Lain, also one of my favorites) as inspiration and reference
    hit me back. it'd be good to here from you.

ahhhhh no. i have no idea so i folow feirystars method............ *nod* uh hu*nods*

Nelxon Studio

Hey Battleseed, (LeSean) No I didn't get your email...

Click here to finish this conversation

this is the legendary battleseed?! amazing! i understand the flash ! (of light)

Originally posted by fierystars
    Originally posted by CNO
    if he does...he's probably going to allow only the moderators and the adminastrators in...and block everyone else out...

yepp i would love to see Mark strippin with his Rollers in his Hair ;D
    I would pay for that

WAI!!!!! that's scary...<i jus can't picture mark with rollers in his hair>...take a pic for me ...use it for future bribery hehehe (j/k)