A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help a 14 yr ole *SERIOULY INTO FLASH

To all da ppl who see this,i'm 14, just got flash i mean it ROCKS... thing is my knowledge on it is basic, i have loads a questions, i need resources on how to master flsh, links, books, heq even ppl who r willing to teach me, i need info to start from scratch. "get ma drift

DO I NEED TO MASTER ACTION SCRIPT TO GET THE FULL OUT OF FLASH, i mean is it necessary to use flash, what is needed nowadays to make an amszing flash movie, and what kind of programs do i need to make kewl web graphics, everything thats flash animated nowadays 9almost everything) it;ll have some sort of kewl interface sureley they cant have all been created with flash... PLZ HELPP
    __________________________________________________ _________
    mail me @ hitman_d1@ic24.net,

currently im wokring on some web sites, i want to jazz em up a bit with flash

heres one, that isn't really good - da 2nd web site i ever created http://www.geocities.com/traclanuk

Start taking or rather doing the tutorials here at Flash Kit.
    a Really cool free program to make graphics with for your web site is called The Gimp.
    http://www.gimp.org

Another free program i use is called Blender
    http://www.blender.nl
    It is a 3d modeling , rendering and animation program.
    It can be used to make images that can be imported into Flash.

So go get The Gimp and Blender,then fire up Flash and
    get to work on some of the great tutorials here at FK.

That should keep ya busy for a couple months

woo-hoo

wow, thats great that you are starting so young. Youre gonna be making bank when you get older! Im 17, and i am already addicted to Flash too ....If you need any help, there are cazilions of tutorials online...such as on FK (Flashkit) and also other flash communities like flashmove.com ...and yes, it is necessary (if you want to do the most amazing stuff in Flash)...to at least have a basic knowlege of action scripting. It is relatively simple if you are good at Math. A great book on scripting is called Flash ActionScript: f/x and design by Bill Sanders, pub. by Coriolis. It guides you through some great lessons on some pretty advanced scripting. If you need any help, feel free to e-mail me.
    Much monkey love,
    Alessandra

Peace ppl, on behalf of eveyon er.... (4get i sed that)well i'd <me> would just like to say, thx to all u ppl hleping me, im mean i really appreciate it, and i'll make good use of the resources u have provided for me after my (quotes) *£&"*(&$((£*")( <(i don't really mean it) EXAMS
    Anyway whiles we're at the subject anybody checked out the power of armophium pro, mann its amazing, 3d vector's woooof, i gorra get it !MA BIRTHDAYs" coming up *reaches for his piggy bank*, n e way i wanna make a flash footer, will do - soon as eXams are over...
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Drop us a mail @ hitman_d1@ic24.net, cheers,
    __________________________________________________ __________
    By the way Allessendra if im not mistaken (which i hope im not) ur a girl right, just in case i need further help, plz mail me ur e-mail...

Thx ppl :P