A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help me in presenting my imagination :(

First of all i let you all know that i love to create animations and now I want to work over visual effects I have bunch of ideas in my brain but I cant find anysoftware regarding video editing...can we import video into flash and edit it i mean edit it frame by frame not as a whole or I have and idea to make layeres in flash and then import different videos in flash please help me to fugure out what should i do .... wheather I use flash or some other software and tell you all one more thing I just want to make it for home use and not the proffesional use I hope you can help me regarding this matter waiting for your answers

video editing = premiere

spedial effects = *fire or something just look for the *

or u could try commotion 3 (1864 pound)
    final cut pro (829 pound)
    or discreets combustion (2697 pound)

if i were u i woudnt import it in flash

Actually I want to use virtual effects only as my hobby so thats y I cant not afford 1800 pounds Its too costly for Pakistan I want to use a software that can edit or convert video files into flash ones...i have used ulead gif animator but it does imoport those videos that are actaullly animations but not the real video what shuold I do now If I dont have Money

ther is a post some where wer people asked the same question (coverting video to swf) and i think they had a cheap solution think they used freeware or there was a download version

looking up teh thread

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=127222

genral help - how to convert avi