A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: away with the old and bring in the new???

do you ppl want to close the old thread "Calling all japanese anime fans"? Since we have an anime board, there is really no need to keep posting in that thread...what do you people think?

That sounds like a great idea

When you are at it the topic of "what do I need to get started" is getting so long that anyone new to the board probably wont take the time to read through all those posts.

if i close a thread, will it get deleted? i dunt want to delete the thread, jus close it...it's the longest thread in flashkit history... i'm hoping that closing the thread, will allow people to post more new threads, and have a more active anime community here
    [Edited by fierystars on 08-03-2000 at 12:28 AM]

Yeah, good idea I haven't even started to read the thread "calling all Japanese fans" and it's so big now, that frankly, I can't be stuffed!!

NEVER! I MUST POST AS MUCH NOW AS I CAN ON IT! DONT CLOSE IT! KAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would anyone else state their opinions about this topic?

i will! so will i! me too! me three! we four protest that you shouuld keep it open! YAH! shut up! make me! both of you be quiet. shhhhhhhh

ok...i guess the thread will stay open...until it reaches 30 pages, unless there are others who will oppose armadillo and his *interesting* speech... rite now, i have 2 against 2...

Hate to put in a vote against when he seems so passionately willing to fight for its survival, but I must say that it has run its course. Save it for posterity - the thread that started this whole mess , and lets begin a new thread to run up to 30+ pages.

(That having been said, firey, since you're the one who started it, I'll expect some parting words before it is locked, yes?)

i'll have a lot to say before it's locked ^_^

Now, you see, if we really wanted to get a long thread running, we'll need to find out some irrelevant information about somebody ans post it for everyone to comment on.
    I'm really an 8'3" martian!
    But seriously, I can't see how they can get all excited about [elvis] in the coffee lounge when in the past week we've had no fewer than 3 members of our board admit to having personality disorders, no fewer than 2 admit to being in love with 2d anime characters, and so on, and so forth...

i'm proud of being who i am they're making a big deal out of elvis cuz elvis has hurt a lot of people and had a lot of people praise him for being smart for an 11 year old, and those people are just there to express their anger and feelings in a calm and polite fashion

WE ARE ANIME FREAKS! NO WE ARENT! SCREW YOU! BE QUIET! LEAVE IT OPEN! REACH 50 PGS! NO 40! HOW ABOUT 100! NEVER WILL THEY BEAT US THEN! WE WILL MAKE HISTROY! ASK THE LEGENDARY MARK FOR HIS OPINION! HES NOT A LEGEND! SHUT UP! MAKE ME! OK ITS OPEN! MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAH COUGH SNORT SNEEEZE HACK! ow.

wow ! stop posting so much guys =))) i can't follow

i think this thread should be closed , but not deleted. I don't go to this thread now, it's too long

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    I think this thread has served it's purpose. Time to close it out.

We have the ANIME board to express our creativity, and our good colleagues, moderators and administrators at FLASHKIT will no doubt direct any new inquiries concerning animation in our direction.

Thanks again, Fierystars for getting us up and running! Don't forget to notify public service to cut the heat & electricity bill so Mark won't have to pay to heat an empty office. =)

ok...i'm going to close the thread...but does closing the thread mean that it'll be deleted off the face of this earth? i still wanna keep it...it brings good memories

masaki. this is your last warning. close it and die.

I HATE YOU KANKAN! GOD I HATE YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU TOOK AWAY MY GLORY! MY YOU ROT IN YOUR LITTLE DUNGEON! HA!