A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matrix's Kung Fu (3D) effect...

If you ask me the only one being stupid here is Sole-Survivor. Its guys like him that give "us" 17 year olds a bad name.

-Aaron

so **** it ? maybe i'm realy 33 and the site does'nt check out either :P

SH*T, I knew an eleven year old is too young for 3d works, they only know how to play game and be wowed by the graphics! Maybe solesurvivor is 71 years old not 17...and I knew you didn't make those graphics...
    But then again, those are some low level work that can be done by any amateurs...just didn't wanna hurt your dream!
    And I don't really care about ages, so bs anything you want, but you do sound too immature!

solesurvivor is having so much fun...but please find another playground...

one thing is for sure i never lied about the 3d graphix
    those are all mine

DARN YOU Sole-Survivor,
    For giving us 17 year olds a bad name. I am 17 years old (no lie) and I make all my graphics all my work by myself. Its kids like him that gives "us" a bad name by stealing others work and claiming they can do stuff that they can not. He probably stole 3DS Max too.

Sole-Survivor, you ever heard the story of the little boy who cried wolf? Your that little boy and I don’t believe you that you made any of that site now. Grow up.

-Aaron
    [Edited by newtheory on 05-06-2001 at 03:23 PM]

yep, I thought I've seen those in my 3ds max4 too...
    But anyway, I think I've know how the matrix scene was developed. I believed that guy/gal used swift 3d on the camera zooming in to the 3d background. He probably created a simple 3d background and animated that. Then he put exported the last scene as the background behind the character animation. The blur effect can be from swish though, or just in flash...but pretty cool ideas...

Smile The positive thing is....

Well, you know...

I dunno what Sole Survivor's motivation is for saying he's 11 when he's not... that's his business + I'm not much interested... but anyway...

Originally I was congratulating Nicho for having a website at 11, and as far as I can see, he really IS 11.

So well done again to him at any rate....( if he is 11, and I'm pretty sure about it this time....I think!)

The good thing is that you lot are all getting out there with your sites and stuff when, as I say, I could'nt even find the 'on' button as a teenager.

So lets not have the whole thing degenerate into a slanging match, that would be a shame! I was trying to emphasise something positive.

Very nice!!!

Remember this WAS a animation board...

A PIECE OF ART ANIMATION BOARD!!!!

Who cares about 11, 15, 17 or 2 years?

All you guys had demostrate that is the same!!!

Come on !!!

Hi. since you are all talking so much about that 3d animation (the matrix one) I would really like if someone sent me the .fla because I can't see the animation on the site. pandilha_96@hotmail.com

Is the link working.... i am on a 56k and its taking a long time to load the movie... itried this link that is posted but its talking too much time.. is it still up? http://games.sohu.com/fightgame/fight3.swf ?????????????? i cant wait to see this!

it's ok,

the file is pretty big.

I suggest you just right-click on the link (the one you have in your post and save the file to your hard disk. Then you can watch it over and over again.

BTW, the link is ok !