A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grand Thief Ascii.....

ack, dont leave laptops laying around in college whilst hooked up to a dvd writer, someone made a copy of all my games an stuff..

anyhow, on a more lighter note, found some nice music, by Siam shade, also got an origional copy of Akira on vhs.. now, all i need is a vcr DOH

plzzz mr cno, dont close this post, i plan to post somthing cool in a few hours

I normally hear I want a DVD player - not VHS

Cant wait till you post somthing cool......... what will it be?

YEAY kimmi's here

look on the bright side, them copying all your games and software isn't as bad as them stealing your laptop and dvd writer...

now let's wait and see what felix pulls out of her bag of tricks...

Is it just me or have I been using the ellipsis way to much lately...

FK's Official A&A Addict
    i need a vhs 2 i got about 1000 videotapes but no vhs weird ey well mine got stolen so i never bothered to buy a new one just thought about buying a dvd (wich is now installed in my pc )

Originally posted by naoneo
    plzzz mr cno, dont close this post, i plan to post somthing cool in a few hours
    Close it? No...
    I was kinda hoping to see some ASCII art, tho. Ahh, yeah, text only BBS. Those were the days. not.

Oh, BTW, the digitally remastered DVD of Akira should be coming out sometime this summer...

hehe, fobbing you off with a poor quality picture of me this morning when i found out stupid unreal crashed my level..
    anyways, i cant really post the link to my anime style mod for UT until ive fixed the level, oops, supprise gone!, anyhow, i need ppl to send me jpg,s gif's ect, of japanese adverts, ya know, the stuff they clad the sides of the buildings with, the more the better ty

game will be for Unreal Tournament only, so.. if u dont got it, BUY IT. or something

p.s., someone get scythe a tissue, drooling near electical appliences is bad!

FK's Official A&A Addict
    nice pic only a little dark u are quite pretty )

* looks at picture * ... you trying to make an L sign with your fingers? .. or is that going into a C sign?

* takes out sign language book * ... yes, its a C sign for catfish .. right??

lmao, i was rubbing my ikkle head!

YEY @ Makoto Tamada winning the world superbike race at japan just now

FK's Official A&A Addict
    no it's the c for central side.. must be three sides westside eastside and central side bad gangsta girl bad bad gansgta )

happy now?
    lol

everyone's in love with naoneo.....except me...nope I don't love her...nope nope...*whistles and leaves room*

superbike.. ick ... .. hey how do you get japan in london

..my cable bearly gets me the cartoon network clear .. sides hockey is the best sport... air conditioned area... lots of cool stuff going on... football is nice but only if your playing it... hockeys a good sport to watch.. but not on tv.. only in real time...

* gets idea * .. hey I just finished watching metal idol key.. .. how about a metal ( or copper ) idol naoneo site for posting your pics on..

..sorry for rambling.. LOTS of suger for breakfest

first pic was like " aww.. I lost my level .. and catfish sign "..

second pic is like " aww.. im about to throw something at you " ...

saayyy.. what is the signs for getting all the little faces?...

:> .. .. :u ..:k

tartarsause, bbc2

no fair, I leave the house for 1 measly hour and Naoneo shows up with a bunch of new pics. But it's good to see you again!

hmmm... they are kinda dark though, can barely see that you died your hair blue, it is still died blue isn't it?

*Scythe declairs himself Kim's personal research department and goes hunting for japanese ads... doh! as soon as he does some yard work

hears the words BBC .... hey!! .... have you ever seen the show " Are you being served? " ... Miss Slowcombe is my favorate character in that one... also theres a show about people in outter space and they have a holo-gram character ( a few years before star trek voyager ) and a cat/human guy and a robot, it was called " Pirates in Space " or something like that.. perhaps the title was changed when it was dubbed for english.. I dont know..

i think that's red dawrf?, I just caught an episode of that a few weeks ago.

I used to hate Are you being served - as my parents loved it.

Red Dwarf is the one with the hologram - it is sooooo funny (it is so not dubbed for english - or does the liverpool accent get ya? ) Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Kryton and not forgetting Hol(ly)

p.s gonna go to the world superbikes at Donnington Park next month.