A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: cd everywhere??

hi,

am going to start creating a cd for both platforms.....well attempt to anyway and have heard that cd everywhere is kinda useful....anyone used it and therefore knows if this is a sound solution to the situation??? Any help on creating a cross platform cd would be most useful and appreciated.

Ta.

Cam.

also....

....was thinking about the two wayts to go about this... either with swfs and html or projectors....any ideas?

CD EveryWhere

Hello Cam...

Learned about CD Everywhere back on Friday, and downloaded it. Supposed to be the Holy Grail. Though today, I tried to use it and got a mysterious error message. I suspect I did something wrong, and I'm now looking for the message that gives a pretty complete checklist. (The same message I shoulda bookmarked.)

http://www.cdeverywhere.com/

Enjoy...

Larry

thanks larry...

yeah, think i will do a bit of expermenting with different packages on different platforms before sticking to oone solution, but have read that this is the best so far...thanks for your post..

Cam.

YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

See my comments on this thread for detailed instructions. I have used it successfully in creating stand-alone projectors for both Mac and PC on one CD.

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=121421

Hope this helps!

Coopster

Re: YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by coopster
    See my comments on this thread for detailed instructions. I have used it successfully in creating stand-alone projectors for both Mac and PC on one CD.

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=121421

Hope this helps!

Coopster
    Coopster...
    Thanks for the great information. I was intending on creating a tutorial for this to post here on FK, but since you have the ground work done in your thread, maybe you could take up this project? In the future, people could be directed to your tutorial rather than another thread.

I'm glad you got your project to work, and cheers for providing your answers!

Regards,
    Jabez

Great Idea

The tutorial... great idea. That would probably be more beneficial than having to read through that whole thread to find and answer.

I have to complete a couple projects, but will add the tutorial to my list. I think it's very important and will help a lot of people.

Until then,

Happy Flashing!
    Coopster
    [Edited by coopster on 05-02-2001 at 12:57 PM]