A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is Test View not allowed in unregistered 2.0? Or is that a problem with mine?

I created a cool banner using Swish but the window it is in is WAY too tiny to see the whole thing. And the option to test is browser or player isn't selectable. Is that because it's not registered?

Actually there is no registration yet for 2.0, because it's currently in non-exportable beta phase. All exporting to swf or viewing in browser is disabled in beta 2.

If you want to export, use 1.51, or if you haven't purchased it yet, if you do so and you can use it AND save money because you'll qualify for the upgrade price on 2.0.

SWiSHer extraordinaire
    Please note .. you cannot open V2 SWI files using V1.5 .. it doesn't know what they are.

But any work you do in V1.5 can be saved and loaded into the new version because V2 can read V1.5 SWI file.

but Roger can export he HAS to be a cut above us...were all poor innocent SWiSHers that need V2 export so please give it soon!

yes I agree with DeltaWolf. And i now have 1.51 but I can't purchase it tonight because one of the pages won't load.

Also, Elemental, don't open any 1.51-created files in 2.0, they won't open after that in 1.51.

Will

SWiSHer extraordinaire
    Originally posted by flashopper
    Also, Elemental, don't open any 1.51-created files in 2.0, they won't open after that in 1.51.
    That is not (quite) true. Opening in V2 is fine. But if you SAVE from V2 with the same filename, you will have saved a V2 format file, and so you won't be able to open it agian with V1.5

Of course, you should make backup copies of your files before you try eidting them with Beta software .. just in case.

You should be able to enlarge your screen in the movie to see it in full size. Just go to where ever that is in v 2 and set your height and width.

Ok, now there's a new problem. I can't purchase it. The Order Account page won't load. I've tried a lot and I've tried lettin it sit and load but nothin works! Help.

ps. I got the image window to fit the whole thing, thanks Doug

Not sure where you've been trying to go Elemental but try here. http://www.swishzone.com
    I just tried and it opened right up. Just above the animation click on download. Good luck. By the way it won't be v 2 it will be v 1.5x

There, my conn. was just too slow. I figured it out when 2 other registrations for different things didn't load either. But I used a different comp and got it all registered. Now all we need is export in 2.0...