A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [RESOLVED] Average Age of the SWiSH user (Add your age!!)

Just a hot 4 months from being 49 from the US. Thank-you present and near-present senior citizens. I teach seniors (55+)how to use the computer and surf the net and I sometimes get "I'm to old to learn". I will show them these posts next class.

North Carolina, USA...for the next survey.

25 in San Francisco, CA

my age

15 haha. u guys are all old. no wonder i suck so much.

Flash Git
    Well peeps, I can reveal that the SWiSH user is in fact 2077 years old! Hang on .. no that`s our combined ages . Right, the average age of the SWiSH user is 30 from a poll of sixty-nine people.

The youngest SWiSH users remain Evil Dumpling and Derek who are both 13. Please click the link and claim your gift for being the youngest: http://www.mailameal.com/ Then Enter The Code: 10-3390contact.

I did receive a secret e-mail from a crack team of SWiSH users in Antartica who are in fact golden retrievers proving that SWiSH is indeed universal; they asked me not to reveal their ages because 1 doggie year = 7 human years and that would make them seem ancient, they did however grant me special permission to post a picture of them:

Thanks all for contributing!

[Edited by Flash Git on 05-10-2001 at 12:26 PM]

Originally posted by RILEYGMA
    I teach seniors (55+)how to use the computer and surf the net and I sometimes get "I'm to old to learn". I will show them these posts next class.
    Tell 'em about my in-laws. Last year, when they were both 85, I got them a Dell, and showed them how to use the Internet. Now they explore what interests them, and email their cousins in Wales regularly. Just wish I could convince them to get DSL ...

45 years

Jean-Paul
    Paris - France

Re: Age

It's a difficult task for a lady to tell her age...but here goes...lol...a very gracious and sophisticated 54.

35 and counting..I still remember my TI99A Computer with the speech module. I was the hit of the block!

Master-Debater/ WebMASTER

Want to know age huh..?

Well I'm 18....And a webdesigner...
    Just found swish like a week ago....Flash is to dang hard..But still want to learn it..I would like to think that I am talented...What do you guys think..?..Go and evaluate my site and the sites in the portfolio....PLEASE...I feel so young in this fourm...lol

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~antval46/galaxidesignzStill waiting on a domin name...maybe a v3 one...don't know yet..