A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sale Page of Mini Menu/Does it make cents?

New Yorker
    Hey Doug, because your too lazy to scroll, I have to
    change the pages, get a scroll mouse, all you'll have to move is the tip of your finger. But till then here
    http://designsbydion.com/minimenu.html
    I broke them down into a couple of pages.
    D

UNified
    Originally posted by Arkpol
    Hi guys

I am selling sfi files for my webpage.
    Someone offered me 100$ for it , he wanna buy as it is and he said he will change it for his needs, he doesnt want copyrights... What you think? link here: http://users.rcn.com/arek/1.html

PS
    I am making new kick ass website much much better than this one so I dont care to keep it for myself, if more people will buy it I can make more $$$.

arek
    Far tooo cheap at $100 bucks but the choice is yours...long live free enterprise.
    jofta

Now how can I eat potato chips, drink cokes, chew tobacco, smoke a cigarrett and scroll all at the same time. Red neck scroll scheme, "pop top"!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNified
    I like the Zebra buttons..but wonder about the potential market for pre made menus. Do you intend to alter a template to suit the order or do they only get to choose from your available selection.? I guess I dont understand the market very well so look forward to your postings on your success.
    Do I get a discount on those Zebra buttons?

Good luck Dion.

New Yorker
    Doug,
    Grind all of the above into a shake drink with the left scroll with the right. I used to do all that and drive a van through Manhattan traffic, cruise the bus stops for babes and eat a full breakfast just to warm up.

Jofta,
    If you want buttons no problem let me know, as far as market value ? I'm trying every angle. Yeah, they are just samples and if someone wants I'll make what they want. I don't care, I'm trying to gather some US funds. I started this whole thing to find finacing for my invention, and some how I ended here? go figure.
    D.
    PS,
    did you guys try the e-mail button, it opens a little e-mail program from bravenet. cute.

The e-mail I clicked gave the same results as my Outlook. Did I click the wrong one?

New Yorker
    The E-mail Script Button is supposed to open a new window
    near the bottom 3 buttons/ e-mail/go back/Flash Button.
    You clicked on top right? It's on bottom, don't worry I took out most of the scroll.
    D

UNified
    Originally posted by dion747
    Doug,
    Grind all of the above into a shake drink with the left scroll with the right. I used to do all that and drive a van through Manhattan traffic, cruise the bus stops for babes and eat a full breakfast just to warm up.

Jofta,
    If you want buttons no problem let me know, as far as market value ? I'm trying every angle. Yeah, they are just samples and if someone wants I'll make what they want. I don't care, I'm trying to gather some US funds. I started this whole thing to find finacing for my invention, and some how I ended here? go figure.
    D.
    PS,
    did you guys try the e-mail button, it opens a little e-mail program from bravenet. cute.
    INVENTION...mmmmmm...do tell...instant frames??? enough of taking the Mickey.
    If any things done well and priced right and someone needs it you have a market. Your biggest asset is your energy and application and I also realy think you have a knack for audio as well, go for it Dion.
    Jofta

Was it supposed to stick it's tongue out at me and go blewwwwwwwwwwwwth. Just teasing, lol.
    I really liked that. It's perfect for webhost or any spot on a Swish. Is that a program or que?

New Yorker
    Jofta,
    it's the A.S.S.
    the antennia saftey sheild, cell phone anti-radiation device.
    Got as far as the design and development stage with a secure manufactuer in waiting then the funds ran out. So here I am trying to build something to gather the funds to finance it my self. It's rough going but I'll get there.

Doug,
    The e-mail is a script from
    http://bravenet.com
    they have a ton of stuff to play with there and they offer some decent tips
    Check them out.
    D

PS

I'm gonna post up a e-mail program for the forum that sents out your pages via, html, aol,or text, a free service with templates or blank html. I used swf files no problem.