A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: First Swish Site

I'm working on my first all Swish site and was wondering if anyone would care to take a look and comment. Far from complete but I just gave the URL to my client to preview. I tried to keep the file sizes small so modem users can view it. Let me know what you think.

I've been reading a lot of the comments on this forum and it has been most helpful.

Thanks,
    Tony

http://www.lamppoststudio.com/flash/

I think your client should be pleased. I will try in AM with my 56k but here at the office with cable excellent load even for the music.
    Just went over to the printer to see how your page printed and afraid not well. There is a solution though. Use a pop up window with an HTML page with your info on it. Sort of like this. http://www.cvwebs.com/wester Go to contact and you can bring up a printable page or a form. Am workin on a little better window at present.
    [Edited by Doug20 on 05-16-2001 at 01:11 AM]

Whoa, Dang.

Great site! Your client should be very satisfied. Its very functional. The load times were very fast as well on my 56k.

Think about changing that graphic in the top right from page to page though. It will give more variety. Great text effect on the rates page.

Great start!

here are some suggestions, my opinions of what I would do.

1. Place the lamppoststudio up on the right hand corner with different font, a small one would make it look really slick.

2. hange the colour of your numbers for the music, white maybe

3.. from his spirit to your heart could be there in the loading of the interface and then go.

your site has the potential to be a great site.

Thanks for the input...check back soon

Thanks for your input. I'm working on some changes that I hope you can comment on. Check back in a couple of days.

BTW...that harveybass site is awesome. I would love to see some of the swi's.

Thanks,
    Tony