A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Buton without hand pointer

Question

hi, anybody knows haw can i make a symbol that on rollover don't show the hand pointer?
    i have some images that swap randomly on rollover but i dont want the f... hand to appear. Any suggestion?,

thankz
    RalZ]

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

As I recall along time ago there was a tutorial on www.flashzone.com This was about a year or so ago I read this. I don't remember exactly how to do it and I know it was not totaly effective. It involves using a movie clip the I think several buttons in it that loops. I would check that site out and see what you can find. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Question

Thanks, Bill. I couldnot find this tutorial in flashzone. If you find out the url i would be very gratefull. Anyway, thanks for your attention.

g b]

Hey I had that same problem and I found a program called exescope and it opens up all the crap. From changing the icon you see to cursors and even the registration. Check it out, I'm not sure where I got it, it was awhile ago.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Thats it!

After looking at it, I rememberd that I couldn't use it because of the way I had done the original work on the one piece I wanted to use it in. Thanks for finding it KCSilence
    Regards, Bill