A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PG&E energy crisis a hoax

An investigation has revealed that the energy crisis in California which Bush points to as his number one reason for destroying every last remaining bit of our country's wilderness, was manufactured by PG&E. After Bush's farce election, the company intentionally kept power plants offline in efforts to artificially create shortages.
    When the oil companies tried to manufacture an oil crisis during the Jimmy Carter years, our President surprised everyone by going on national television and encouraging our nation to turn down the thermostats and don a sweater. The power companies LOVED that. They've been dying to get a pro power president into the white house ever since. Bush's answer to the energy shortage? Light the damn candle at both ends! Hole in the ozone? Nothing a few billion dollars worth of missles couldn't burn completely out of the sky once and for all!
    I can't spend more than an hour in the sun anymore without getting burned to a crisp. It wasn't that way when I was a kid. Bush's only response to environmental issues is that all environmental legislation in this country is merely a "stumbling block" which needs to be eliminated in favor of lining the pockets of his fat Texas oil buddies.

Drum & Bass Addict
    yup..its true..he fooled everyone with his "big plans" like the tax cut and all that bs..even if he does the tax cut..it will effect the rich more than the middle and lower class..bush is a fool, and he deserves to be assinated, and someone posted the thing about every pres elected in a year ending in 0 or something died in office..well...kill this muther****er before he ruins the whole country

Fresh Prince of FK
    Originally posted by ocps
    yup..its true..he fooled everyone with his "big plans" like the tax cut and all that bs..even if he does the tax cut..it will effect the rich more than the middle and lower class..bush is a fool, and he deserves to be assinated, and someone posted the thing about every pres elected in a year ending in 0 or something died in office..well...kill this muther****er before he ruins the whole country
    Hey,

It's pretty clear that you don't understand politics and get your information from the Pro-Gore media, but Bush's plan isn't all bad. I mean come on, he was the govenor of Texas, one of the largest states in the country. He may make bad grammatical errors or say stupid ass stuff, but I don't think its fair to say he is completely wrong. Also, if you look at who the 'rich' are (to Gore, who made this allegation) you'd be surprised, I'm sure.

The Rich that you are talking about is anyone that makes more than $40,000 per year. That is FAR from the rich that you and I would generally call rich.

On another note, this is a G-rated board and I don't think that you'd find talk of the Presidents assasination on an any G-Rated movie. If you don't like it, tough. I would edit your above post.

- peace

Drum & Bass Addict
    well, you obviously dont live in ca, and dont go through all the bs we do, people are loosing thier jobs. owners of small buisnesses cant operate because of the energy hikes, and they go out of buisness, i live next to an elderly community(so many of them its actually a city now) that in the summer, some of them die or get very sick from the heat..and thats with ac, and this summer during blackouts there will be none what do u think will happen then, could you live in 100 degree heat with no electricity?.....i could care less about the stupid tax cut...its all a sham. propose a tax cut, then dont do anything about the real issues ... you kno what he said about the california energy crisis?..he said tough luck.....so screw him..hes an idiot....

That has to be the 2nd most ignorant thing I've ever heard anyone say. Good job!

-Fearless

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    u can bush an idiot!?! GORE SAID HE INVENTED THE FREAKIN INTERNET! and a bunch of other wise crack stuff that makes no sense whatsoever.

Drum & Bass Addict
    bush IS an idiot..capty your 14, you wouldnt kno whats going on, i could care less if gore said he invented the damn internet, the whole state of californai hates him...theres also alot of people that are sorry they voted for him....the 3 months hes been in office he hasnt resolved any major issues....do you really trust him as your pres??..he cant even resolve the power issues!..what do you think will happen when the chance for a war comes up. hell probably dive into it and start ww3...hes a power hungry pres...all this stuff hes doing with the power/oil hes doing on purpose...its not a coinincidence that the 2 biggest contributors to his fund are iol/power is it?, no i didnt think so.....plus why would he put an oil cap, when hes an oil man himself....they are all gaining from this...and we kno people from the oil industry, and they say they are maiking more money than ever!..and there is no shortage, we have just as much or more gas then we did last year and the year before

ocps I hear your frustration bro. Bush tricked everyone like the fools we are into thinking that we will actually save money through some tax cuts, however it turns out it was only a smokescreen and all the money we will be recieving from the tax cuts will go directly to the oil/power companies. During his campaign for presidency Bush recieved in excess of $20 million as campaign contributions from oil companies. So of course he is gonna do everything in his power to make those people as much money as possible. Ohhh yeah and by the way, the Bush family has major investments in said oil companies. This is just typical politics, the corrupt rule the country and we can do nothing about it.

FK Official Postman
    wasn't the us recently voted of the un humnaitarian commisson ? the un said it was because of less aids research money, and more into missle defense. bush is kinda like the ignorant driver in the absentminded driver thread: http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=146994

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    im not entirely ignorant to the outside world at age 14. thank you.

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    it seems like bush isnt such a bad guy if u think about it. well, down here in texas weve never had rolling black outs put into effect, it all works good for us yet yall criticize him. maybe if he got 2 work u would see results but hes being held back by criticism.

FK Official Postman
    Originally posted by capty99
    it seems like bush isnt such a bad guy if u think about it. well, down here in texas weve never had rolling black outs put into effect, it all works good for us yet yall criticize him. maybe if he got 2 work u would see results but hes being held back by criticism.
    We wouldn't criticize him if he worked, but i agree, we should give hima a chance...with a copy of a dictionary j/k

Drum & Bass Addict
    hes had enough time to resolve this...and its this far gone and only getting worse....california will be bankrupt soon, all the $ they pay buys power is killing them...and i guess you dont kno how much revolves on ca getting gas and power huh...what it like 90% of the pc industry resides in ca?...what are they gonna do without power to operate...and also, blackouts and brown outs are not the same...right now we are having rolling blackouts on any day thats over @80 degrees..which pretty soon there will be non...the avergae temp in ca in the summer is like 95....that will probably cause brownouts which happened last time it got hot, and it wasnt even close to 95, more like 85...and in brownouts nothing has power!..no streetlights, no phone systems..nothing!..onlything thats spared are police and hospitals which can operate on thier own generators......you kno how la is...im sure if theres alot of brownouts this summer theres sure to be a riot..and looting, and whats to stop them..no power= no security systems....the problem is way wore than just the obvious