A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Anime Footer Competition

actually quistaquay, what does that mean btw?, I wont lose my footer and thanks for noticing, if I did do an anime type footer I would only submit it. I like my footer too. Thanks for the compliment, hehehe, hail to the power of cheese!!

9th Grade WC
    so
    any ideas when this thing will start

June 1st Voting Will start and ends on the 3rd. Entries should be sent to my email ( forsakencurse@hotmail.com ) by the 29th.

official system error
    oh, Demo, I forgot to told you before, I LOVE YOUR FOOTER!!!

I like a lot Retro style (just take a look at the flyer I made, I'll post it on "picture exchange" thread in a few minutes) and when MAME came out I was haaaaaaaaaaaappy!!!!

I'm going to try to have my new footer up by the 1st, though I make no promises.

I just wanted to compliment D4Demon on his footer - I think it looks great. The motion works well.

official system error
    Originally posted by CNO
    I'm going to try to have my new footer up by the 1st, though I make no promises.
    I hope, I miss your old one!!!

I'm in

Can I make a footer for each category?(increase the chances for winning) Or is there only one entry per person, (aha! The devilman asks a valid question wrought with thought and intellect. Something normally totally uncharacteristic of him.)

Devilman, No you can't have a footer for each comp. One Footer. And the only reason i made the different categories is so everyone gets a higher chance of winning at what they are good at.

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    GYAA!!! I always tune in too late!! I'll have to work all weekend to finish something!
    GNAAHHH!!

Originally posted by Naldoman
    GYAA!!! I always tune in too late!! I'll have to work all weekend to finish something!
    GNAAHHH!!
    Hey - I know about this for about a month already, and I'll still have to work all weekend to turn something in.

damn u all!! i just found out about it and i gor finals coming up!!! mine would blow everyones away. if i jad yome to do it........ FIERY CHAN!!!!!! WY DIDNT YOU RELL ME ABOUT THIS!!!!?!?!? damn. u think u can get a little extension on that day eh?? mabye june 10??

Originally posted by armadillo88
    mine would blow everyones away
    Lets see about that and whip something up.

official system error
    cool, wanna see all that new footies!

I don't see why everyones complaining about lack of time, it only takes me a few hours to whip one up, and my course finishes in 7 days.... plenty of time

Originally posted by xup878
    I don't see why everyones complaining about lack of time, it only takes me a few hours to whip one up, and my course finishes in 7 days.... plenty of time
    Very True...By the way, People may not enter without an Anime Character Inside their Footer. Even if your aim is the Best Background, Anime Character is required.

j00 r teh pwnz0r3d DarkMagicHacker's Avatar
    Ahhhh... How I love anime... being an otaku is good!!! don't listen to those websites! be proud!!

I'll be in it. Better start drawing now. I am only 13.. But I have the time, dedication, and what not. I'll see what I can do.

I just got the First Footer and it looks pretty good. (You know who you are)Remember to send them to forsakencurse@hotmail.com by 29th May.

Average FK board member
    heyy
    just wanted to say that making a footer for the anime sect is pretty quick if you know what you want to do

use your head, think of an idea
    and WHAM
    youll finish it in an hour or so

okay - you might do it in an hour or so - but I won't - but at least its a bank holiday on Monday - gives me an extra day to do absolutly nothing in....