A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I wanna Anime footer too!

i got the Wacom graphire too, inexpensive and very good tablet

where can i get a wacom for cheap. i mean i could just go and get it from my buddies on the street

well, since i live in france, i can't answer you on this point =)
    but i think you can find some in any good computer shop.

u could ship me over one ffrom france yo! heheheehe. cost as much as the wacom! now i gotta go looknig for one. any us peopl could help me get one? i dont got much $ cause im just a little kid and dont get much cliecnt. :O

Yeah, the graphire costs at most $99 US and is a pretty neat little pad, with pressure sensitive pen and wireless mouse included. I like the Intuous, but they're a little more expensive (it's great to work for a company that'll buy them for you. hehe.
    I gotta admit, though, I still do most of my drawing by hand, and use the Wacom for coloring in the computer. I'm still not a draw-direct convert.

When's your b'day, armadillo? heh.

its coming up man. september 19. yeah. ill be 15. you wouldnt happen to be getting me a ...... ahh never mind.

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar

Smile

I've been sketching on my tiny little Wacom tablet for about 4 years now. The nib has worn down so that it's no longer rounded, it's sharp like a Popsicle stick in the hands of a miscreant youth. For this reason I must VETO any attempts at supplying a Wacom to Armadillo, sorry... =)

At work I have a big tablet. Now that's cool! I am a sketch-on-the tablet kind of guy. Love to just sketch in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Armadillo is not allowed sharp objects!

Originally posted by Mugen
    Yes pikachu is male, sigh. I know way way too much about pokemon!!
    mugen i can feel it to i am watching also to much pokemon , but i didn´t get the movie

and naldoman this thing rocks!! i´ll hope mark takes it

Originally posted by CNO
    Armadillo is not allowed sharp objects!
    but it wont be sharp! you can have a device imbedded into the object so that when it becomes sharp it disingrates and another one forms with the particles that are left to form a perfectly new one! cant you? some one should. grrrrrrrr. neeed wacom.......... want wacom.......... love wacom............ screw uh um err never mind. hhahahahahah. just in a sort of daze. uuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by armadillo88
    her name is lu jan or some crap like taht
    Actually, the seiyuu (voice actress) for Pikachu is Ikue Ootani. Just a bit of useless information for all of you! :-)

whatever. i just put down some name not knowing who it was. hahahahahahhahaha. someone causght me. heheheheh

hey, that's not saying much about me... it's pretty sad that I would actually know who voiced Pikachu!!!! :-(

hey, at least Megumi Hayashibara voices Pigeoto and I believe Bulbasaurus :-) mmmmmm..... Megumi....... **drool, drool** :-)

ok whos this chick megamusa or whatever? she hot or something?

wow bloody ... nice knowing ... how is the voice of that little egg ?? nice footer

and animal finally you text is readable na kidding where is the old sword ???

i screwed it. this one ook better na? yeah im still fixing it up with the help from mugen. he like edited theier postions and size and had the idea for diffrent bkgnd color. and he had all this cool sh*t. hes the best.

well sort of ;o) he´s cool

ahh by the way nice BMW your standing next to in the gallery

oh i see how it is man. u just one peice of no good elephant crap ya! ELPHANT DOO DOO! HEAR ME! I AM THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD! YAHAYAHAYAHYAHAYAHAYHAYAHAYAH*YAHYAHA! this one looks more traditionla. but the handle is a little too curfved. gotta fix that.