A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: popup window size

I have a thumbnail in my movie, made it as button, -> onmouseevent(press) -> Get URL ("blabla")

the pic which should open in a new browser window is 640x480, how can I do it in a way that the new pop up window has the exact size of the photo (640x480) ?

thanks

Drum & Bass Addict
    paste this in the get url and change the url to the url of your html file with the picture..also change the demintions to what u want..this will pop up a window with no toolbars or anything just a title bar and the pic. u can also try putting the .jpg url instead of a html page and see if it works..but im not sure if it does..id try it tho casue thatd would save u all the time of making a html page for all your pictures
    Code:
    javascript:window.open('http://','NameofWindow','width=100,height=100,top=0,left=0'); void(0)

Hi, thanks for the answer. but when I do that I get 2 new pop up windows. the second is the right one and the first shows the javascript command (javascript:window.open...). How can I do that there is only one pop up ?

Drum & Bass Addict
    it only does that until you upload it onto the internet,. then it will work..if not..try changing the void(0) to void(1)

cool, that works great !

but I have one little problem:

If I type in the javascript command instead of a .htm my .jpg file I want to be shown, then the browser automatic places the image with a space to the left and upper side.

Does anybody know how I can get a pop up with my .jpg in it and no spaces ?

Thank you