A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie/Lurker thread!

Hey all! Every now and again I'll see a new name pop up on the boards, but we do seem to have a pretty well-established cast of characters who answer every single thread (You know who you are, and I love you guys!).

Sooo, in the spirit of greetings and warm welcomes, I was wondering if there's anyone on the boards who is perhaps too shy or feels they have nothing to say who hasn't been posting - use this an an opportunity to introduce yourself to the Flashkit community! Show us some work! Impress us with some l33t skillz.

(I know some loungers sneak their way into here every now and again too - feel free to add your name to the ranks. )

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie registered a week ago to learn a way to enhance & animate the characters I draw. So I hope Flashkit community can help me out! Thanks!

Originally posted by cyyeun
    Hello everybody, I'm a newbie registered a week ago to learn a way to enhance & animate the characters I draw. So I hope Flashkit community can help me out! Thanks!
    Hey Cyyeun, welcome! I hope we can help you out too.

Actually, I've been to your site, and I love your stuff. You've got a great style, and I think it would translate well into Flash animation.

(Wasn't Klonoa a great game? )

Originally posted by CNO
    (I know some loungers sneak their way into here every now and again too - feel free to add your name to the ranks. )
    Ya mean like rugby or UpNorth??

official system error
    hello I'm c+a+d and I'm... an idiot!!! ok j/k!
    btw I'm here to say that this is a great idea to welcome the newbies Chris!

I'm sure that on this board every newbie will find a warm acceptance and also, if you do language mistakes nobody will care (heheee!) !!!

You always have great ideas CNO!

Cyyeun welcome!!

i checked out ur site, i really liked the lil flash movie showing ur art on the first page, it looks good...
    i checked out ur gallery to some very nice work..

oh an C+A+D we're all used to ur mistakes by now... although that dress thing scared and confused t33k

Ian424
    i dont post a whole lot, but i sit around and idle a whole lot on irc ^_^

official system error
    Originally posted by xup878
    oh an C+A+D we're all used to ur mistakes by now... although that dress thing scared and confused t33k
    lol

Dragon Pink roxxors jor @$$!!!!!1111

~Slurps on my coffee grinning at CNO~

Um... hi ya peeps.... I am Tiana...

Don't know flash much... but I draw bits... and would love to learn to cartoon... or do anime and stuff...

tend to be a funkie little chicken with an attitude problem.... ~evil grin~... I'll pop up here and there... so be ready to duck.....!

~goes back to slurping coffee~

im not sure whether to welcome you or run away and hide:P

Originally posted by TianaKaeSha
    ~Slurps on my coffee grinning at CNO~
    *sob*
    In case you don't read Perfectly Functional, I have recently given up coffee...

hi
    Im redline ... my name is cassie and redline comes about because its the name of my design/ web development/ flash development business based in Adelaide South Australia..

Ive been around for a while I visit this forum most days but Im very quiet.. so basically I know all of you but you dont know me

Im ashamed to admit it but.. Ive wanted to get involved and post some of my work.. and Ive wanted to add a funky flash footer to my occasional posts.. but I dont know how to do either <hangs head in shame>

Ill take this oppurtunity to say geez some of you guys are talented!! Im big anime/ flash fan and love seeing your work! <big round of appluase>

Welcome Redline:
    go here for info on how to create a footer and post it, and if you need any help..of course feel free to ask:
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/anno...php?forumid=11

Me, I live in FL the tampa bay area..I am an animator, but have yet to focus any of my work up here..I believe eventually I will, just have to get the guts

Though I have no fear of randomly posting comments

9th Grade WC
    i just reply for the hell of it
    i once used to lurk reading other posts
    its always better to post than just read

so do I fall into the lurker catergory.. Is that a bad thing?
    oooh maybe I should start getting involved more

Hello, my name is Larry.
    I like to make cartoons.

Hi all, I am Dem0 and I post occassionally but am consumed by my desire to me a super saiyan. Actually the reason I say so is that my mentality could be perfectly compared to Vegeta from DBZ. I love Flash, but mostly use it for still art not motion graphics. Now, back to my weight training.

Hello my name is Vash and when im not stuffing my face with donnuts im out promoting

LOVE AND PEEEEEAAAACCEEEE!!!

Some call me the Humanoid Typhoon, with me I bring a Priest(Nicholas D Wolfwood) who has a cross thats starts out as a holder for alot of little guns, but then later on in the series turns into a big ass canon, and 2 chicks from the bernadelli Insurance Agency cause I am the 60 billion dollar man even though, their is apparently no way the towns could pay for the bounty if anyone actually ever caught me.

My Enemies are the Gung Ho Guns, Which really arent a challenge to me other than Legato Bluesummers who basically has a sick fetish to be like me ever since he gained posession on my left Arm and connected to himself.

Their Leader Millons Knives is my brother im the good one and hes basically the bad one, he is actually a real nice guy but if wasnt for this ignorant guy that use to pick on us when we were lil kids on the spaceship headed to earth.

We were suppose to come to earth reinhabit it and cover all the desert with grass and make the wolrd beuatiful once again.

I like hentai too

Hi ~ I lurk too much too - just check out the date I registered