A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: sterotypes.

hey people. i just read the community sterotypes. there hilarous. what sterotype are you? im the male furious typer. MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH! i didnt find one for mentallly insane animals,,,....... so post what sterotype u are.

Hahah, yeah there are some rather nice ones there. Not bad illustrations either.
    Armadillo88 I found one with pscyhological problem...the Jeckle and Hyde one. Except you don't turn skitz on people.
    I am a possible Troller because when I come on, not many other members are replying...and I get bored waiting for a response.
    I wouldn't mind being a Kung-Fu Master...though I think that's an ethnicity kinda thing
    Is there are stereotype for someone that overdoes the use of smileys and font features? e.g. the use of Bold! I can't help the smileys though, it's my nature.
    I'm just wondering though, I know at least one of the people on the Flashkit Board is the Lonely Guy, but which one of you is it...
    For those in Australia or know of Pauline Hanson the stereotype Netiquette Nazi reminds me of her.....

hahahah. thats good jp. i see u spent alotta time loooking through that and coughing and laughing and smakicng ur head and getting up to go get a napkin to clean the coke taht came spurting outta ur nose. right?

Heheh, almost...for I am not a Coke or Pepsi man...I say go Fanta!!

ahhh fasnta! i ahvent drank taht in five years! i only drank taht in pakistan. usa doenst seem to have it! i love fanta! man that stuff rocks! i drank it in bottle. ice cold mmmmmmmmmmm

Stereotypes??? What are you two going on about???

Originally posted by Mugen
    Stereotypes??? What are you two going on about???
    We're talkin' about this :
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/warriors/index.shtml

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    I guess I'm mostly the PHILOSOPHER, with a little PROFUNDUS MAXIMUS thrown in, and a dash of ALL CAPS.

Philosopher differs slightly from the Profundus Maximus in that he is not actively disliked by most of the list members. While still somewhat humorless and slightly aloof, he is also slow to anger. When he does stoop to participate in a flame war his fighting style is to smother the opposition with ponderous and lengthy cogitations.

A somewhat lengthy analysis, yet finely attuned to the special personality quirk which consumes my soul and taints even the shortest of my posts.

HAHAHAH. that fits you perfectly man! good one.

i dunt know what i am...i can't find a specific me...i'm too unique

that doesnt mean uniqu. just...... weird. MWHAHAHHAHA! no im j/k. i cant find a specific one too. i fit into many.

where is the "blue hiar" in those stereotypes ?

Hehe Akane, I'll write/draw one up for you in University today then