A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: *.eps problem

i've been trying to import a file made in cad format,*.eps to swift v1,but it awlays hangs up,does anyone now the answer,or a place to find a 3d peramid,or how to do it

umm, how detailed of a pyramid do you want? It literally takes 3 clicks to make a simple pyramid in 3d Max. Of course it'll just have a base and a few sides, but if that's what you're looking for, I can give you a 3ds file of that in like 1 min. Otherwise, you may wanna check 3dcafe.com to see if they have a pyramid model.

Riki

plz mail it to me

yaa,plz if u can do this peramid for me,plz HEEEEEELLLLLPPP,mail it on my email,it waterfalls_98@hotmail.com
    and thanx

Lemme get to work on it. In about 5 minutes I should have the pyramid. I don't wanna bother emailing it to you because hotmail's a pain in the ass about attachments. I'll put it up on my server, and you can d/l it.
    Uhh, I just thought of something. Give me the details on the pyramid that you want. I mean like, what color? Also, what format? swf?

Riki

my pramid is a logo for a company,is cut into layers over each other ,each layer in a difrrent color,i can send its pic on ur mail,i have also psd of it

Okay, shoot an email over to riki.tanone@healthsouth.com
    I gotta take a look at it and see if it's too much work or not. Sounds easy enough, but I can't say for sure until I see it. Send the psd.
    Also, what format did you want the final piece to be in?

Riki