A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Music Videos?

Cool

Hi, everybody! My name is agirlnamedsu and I'm building a new site: http://www.musicpops.net - I'm looking for a few talented Flash/anime designers who LOVE music to show off their stuff at my site. I can't talk about it much more here but if this idea remotely interests you, and you are an anime/flash master, we need to talk!

ooooo oooooo oooo oooo me mem me! i wanna! i have 35 gigs of mp3s. i loovvvvvvvve music. is there any $ involved?

Smile Count me in

I am willing to participate. Just let me know what i can do to help and any contact information needed. Until next time...

Re: Count me in

Originally posted by Onondaska
    I am willing to participate. Just let me know what i can do to help and any contact information needed. Until next time...
    Excellent! Is there a way to see some of your work?

agirlnamedsu

That sounds interesting, I have some pretty talented contacts in the music realm...

Smile Viewing some of my work

Yes, there is a way to see some of my work, but i don't know how to contact you to set something up. My work is not posted on the net because i have not optimized them yet. The file sizes are too big right now(atleast i believe so). But on the other hand, I think i am doing the kind of work you are looking for. Until next time...

go into her profile which is right under her message with the words edit delete and reply with quote and all those other blue words. when u go into her profile just click on email user.

Tried that

I tried to use the profile thing but it said that their e-mail address is blocked. So? Now what? Until next time...

HEY, MUGEN!!!

Originally posted by Mugen
    That sounds interesting, I have some pretty talented contacts in the music realm...
    wanna elaborate???

Re: Tried that

Originally posted by Onondaska
    I tried to use the profile thing but it said that their e-mail address is blocked. So? Now what? Until next time...
    ONONDASKA TRY ONE OF THESE:

1. THIS AD IS ALSO POSTED IN BULLHORN'S JOBS - LOOK UNDER FIND A PROJECT AND SEARCH MUSIC POPS-FROM THERE YOU'LL FIND A CONTACT BUTTON UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER

2. YOU CAN OPEN UP AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT THRU FLASHKIT AND THEN I CAN CONTACT YOU

GOOD LUCK!
    agirlnamedsu