A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How can i make the RightKlick in flash of?

Ho can i make the rightklick in flash of...so it does only say INFO ABOUT FLASH and not Zoom foolscreen and and and...?
    Please help me?!

use fscommand

hi there, just use fscommand to disable menu, scaling, fullscreen, and access to the keyboard also.

go to file\publish setttings\html
    and there you just have to remove the v from the box that says 'display menu'

^1letser

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Hmm

Think he means to completely remove it, when you turn it of at publishing it still displays th link to Macromedia...

Director is able the turn it completely off...

DaPurno
    so it does only say INFO ABOUT FLASH and not Zoom foolscreen and and and...?
    do I need to say more
    but however this is only when you look at it in a html file and everybody can turn it of, well at least if he knows something about flash and html. but who is going to all that trouble

btw love your footer

^1letser

[Edited by ^1letser on 06-13-2001 at 07:33 AM]

it is also possible, as darkappearance wants to only show the "about macromedia flash..." to put this code in your flash code...

<param name=menu value=false>

this goes with the similar flash code.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

?

In the Flash code? How ? Just open it up and edit the .fla ?

no...in the object and embed code once the .swf file is embedded in an .html page. like this...

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=4,0,2,0" width="750
    " height="500">
    <param name=movie value="popupmain.swf">
    <param name=menu value=false>
    <param name=quality value=high>
    <param name="SCALE" value="exactfit">
    <embed src="popupmain.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750
    " height="500" scale="exactfit">
    </embed>
    </object>

the command i mentioned is in the second line of "param name and value" code.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

aha,

Thought so, but you never know

jep, you can also do that. infact that's all the box in the publish settings does.
    since I (or we) are to lazy to write the code, let flash do it. flash 5 it costs enough so why should we do anything

^1letser

well...the publish setting should do that but sometimes mine does not so i usually have to end up coding it by hand.

and yes.......flash is sort of expensive i guess, but well worth it if you ask me. i will not deny macromedia the right to make money. they make some incredible products.

Hi Guys,
    I have tried all the possibilities like FS command, publish settings and the coding in htm page. When u run the swf file offline it is only showing about flash on right click but at the time of publishing it shows all the menus on right click....why??????????? I want to get off from this problem.

Problem Problem every where

Hi Guys,
    I have tried all the possibilities like FS command, publish settings and the coding in htm page. When u run the swf file offline it is only showing about flash on right click but at the time of publishing it shows all the menus on right click....why??????????? I want to get off from this problem.

Problem Problem every where

hmmm

Hmmm maybe because you opened ONLY the *.swf if you do it you can user our right klick for zooming and so on...but if it's in a HTML page and there is MENU=false you can't user the right klick and you can see only a Info about Flash 1/2/3/4/5 !!

But what should i do if i want to directly open my swf file??