I'm working on the following Flash slide menu/link:

http://www.rockrevolution.com/slidelink/

The following is what I want this sample link to do and I would like to get any help/tips I need:

Each row slides to opposite directions at different rate of speed. I want them to slide back to the default position from wherever they are when rollover takes place in the movie. There is only one default (home) location for each row for link buttons, but when there is no rollover taking place each row could be any random location. But wherever they are, they have to react to rollover all together as a group and slide back to the default location from wherever they are at the time of rollover.

Now, I want each row find its shortest way to come back to the default location. For instance, if the row 1 is less than half way through the loop, then it should change its sliding direction to go back to the default position. If it's over half-way through the loop, then it should keep going. Either way, I want them to slide very quickly (speed up the sliding action from the slower speed) to come back to the default location. So basically I want each row to know where they are, which direction they should go in order to slide back to the default location, then they should accelerate the sliding speed. (They are sliding at various speed, but once rollover takes place they should slide back to the original location in about 0.5 second. Sliding speed of each row during the comeback can be same, however.)

These are all the features I want in this sliding menu thing. Anyone know how to accomplish all this?

Thanks for your help.