A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Pratt and footer

Did someone say they go to pratt?? i read the message at work but now i cant find it. Just thought it was a little strange seeing someone from the same school on here.
    Im also testing my footer. Does it look a little too dark to anyone? I checked it on another computer but it looked really dark. Is my monitor too bright, or the other one too dark??

your footer is very nice for me =)

Originally posted by Seven1979
    Did someone say they go to pratt??
    Yeah, I think that would be CNO...I think....
    Ey, your footer looks great

That footer does look great but I would like to see it a bit bigger

very nice. loks like the dude from theif. agree with mugen. bigger is better.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Nice rain effect.. any chance of getting it as an fla for the movies section?

I agree, plus the lighting is also very well done. I would like to see that .fla

Yup, it's me, Louis.
    Last year in the CGIM dept. at Pratt.

The footer does look a little dark to me, but I think it works. As long as the colors carry intendity the brightness isn't much of an issue. Very cool.

what i admire alot on the fotter is the bats. the seem to flap there wings naturally. like therer not going to fast or too medium or too slow. its just perfect.

Hey CNO, nice to see someone from Pratt out there in the internet world, and Mark - sure ill put the FLA up. I just need to fix it up a bit first. Thanks to everyone for their comments. I really appreciate it.
    Lou

im jealous. i just relized the moon moves. taht awesome. i want that footer. (well i can know since he has it. )

that's a cool footer...all these new anime footers makes mine seem sooo stupid...um armadillo...i jus realized that ur katana has no sharp edge...usually there's this lil wavy line that shows where the sharp edge is...observation from kenshin's sakabatou...^_^()
    [Edited by fierystars on 08-14-2000 at 01:02 PM]

I love that footer, the lighting is awesome, I can't wait to how it was done.

i dont know what the hell your talking about but this has a sharp edge. i created it so i should know. mugen helped so he should know. i have edited and redited, just to make the blade sharp. it is sharp. no question there. IT SHARP DAMMIT! SHARP I TELL YOU! IM SHARP! ITS SHARP! KIAA!!!!!!!!!!! ok thank you for observing my footer. another thing you might wanna see is when the sword is imbedded into the mound, zoom in really close and take a look at the blade. hehehhe. lil thing wnated to put therer to see if anyone would notice. also look at the bottom of the mound. look for a wile. keep looking, THERE! did u see it? did u? hu hu hu? di u?