Thanx for the comments Josephp, i picked the colours accordingly to the Way of Feng Shui

Jazzman... 6 years ago i bought a sweater at Cool Cats, brand: Bad&Mad. It had a Anime Actionfigure-kid on the front and was way cool. One day i walked into a chinese restaurant and some chinese girls pointed at me and said someting in chinese, so that stays a mistery, but after that one of them told me it was ... (forgot the name then) So now we are 4 years after the Chinese encounter. Suddenly Cartoon Network is broadcasting a new cartoon: Dragonball Z and to my surprise the Actionfigure-Kid looks alot like Goku when he was a kid. Seems i have been far ahead of my time here in Holland. Now i'm 23 and it's not really cool to wear it while all the kids walk with T-shirts of DBZ

Here in Holland we only got to see the Saiyan Saga, the Namek Saga, the Frieza Saga, the Android Saga and the Cell Saga. So i guess we have to see the Cell Game and the Buu Saga??

Oookkaaaaay....back to swish now, before we get kicked back in line by that Pain in the ***-moderator No offence, ofcourse....no, no , i like it here, really!!! Don't do this to me, aaah, no not the closet again, it's dusty and dark, no no iwantmymummyyy....

**cough**
excuse me