A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Movie clip play random?

hello

i wanna ask something, if i have a movie clip, and i put it in my scene, and i want that movie clip play it random, not only in one places at scene, let say first on the bottom left and than on the bottom right...

thanks

You can position a movie clip using Set Property.

If you could be a bit more specific on how you want the movie positioning (where, when and how randomly etc) it'll be possible to give a solution.

Rich.

hello

i want that movie clip as a button navigation, and i already made it, let say i have 4 button, i wanna play it random, i put my 4 button at the bottom of my scene, the movie using fade in fade out, when it play they comes up and fade out....,also the other movie clip button...

Sory Raincloud, you're going to have to be much more specific about what you want - I've no idea what you want from your reply.

Rich.

rich...

like this maybe..., i want the button play random, first button come in, and than vanish, the second come in, and than vanish, and so on and so on....

but not only like that, not just 1,2,3,4 but i want maybe 2,4,1,3 or 3,2,1,4 or 3,1,2,4...

i hope this could help....