A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: where to find Flash plug-in graphic?

This is the first Flash-based website I've ever done, and I wanna use that little official "click here to download Flash player" graphic to link to the download site. (It just looks so much more official than a common text link.) I went to the macromedia.com site but couldn't find it. Tried searching this site, but got thousands of search results, too many to comb thru. Does anyone know where I can find the official Flash Plug-in logo graphic, or better yet, if you have it, will you send it to me?

Thanx!
    Boomph

Sauguät

Originally posted by boomph
    This is the first Flash-based website I've ever done, and I wanna use that little official "click here to download Flash player" graphic to link to the download site. (It just looks so much more official than a common text link.) I went to the macromedia.com site but couldn't find it. Tried searching this site, but got thousands of search results, too many to comb thru. Does anyone know where I can find the official Flash Plug-in logo graphic, or better yet, if you have it, will you send it to me?

Thanx!
    Boomph
    you could just copy it from a site which has it or...?

Well, yeah, that's what I mean! I can't find it! I went to a few sites that I know for a fact use Flash, but I think that they now have an automatic applet to check to see if your computer already has the plug-in. And if it does, it just bypasses the download page and takes you straight into the site, so I never get to see the icon. There must be some sites out there that haven't switched to this method yet. If anyone comes across one, or if you already have used this icon on your site, can you send me a link?

Thanks!
    Boomph

Sauguät

you know it's weird, I've seen so many site with it, but can't find any now. I'm beginning to think that people aren't using the image anymore.
    i'll let you know if i find one though

Sauguät

there is one here
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/sh.../info/linking/
    and i found others at macromedia by searching for flash logo
    hope it helps
    eulci

Found it! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch, Eulci! Now my life is complete, and I can die happy. But first I have to finish my website...

Thanks again and good luck!
    Boomph