N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by TRJNET
    pls pls pls
    enamble the export to swf pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i reali need it
    pls

by: Notiboy

--------------------------------

Oh yeah, with regards to notiboys comments. I'm just wondereing out of curiousity, you guys wouldn't be planning
    to let the beta testers have a go with a swf-export edition of beta 6u or any other beta, in the near future or maybe thats just out the question perhaps.... I'm a very curious person, that's why I was just wondering, because to promote FK01 by launching Swish 2 may mean that maybe we all should have just went to FK01 and grabbed the free copy then, instead of having to beta-test. It's just an opinion of coarse...and I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just a comment. Thanx for taking the time to read this.
    there's probably still places available at FK01.
    if you think that paying $500 to get a free copy of swish is worth it, then I'm glad you're not my investment broker
    david p.
    BTW - the export function of the new version works fine, my last three footers and my contribution to the under 5kb movie thread were all made with V2.

[/B][/QUOTE]
    if you think that paying $500 to get a free copy of swish is worth it, then I'm glad you're not my investment broker
    david p.
    BTW - the export function of the new version works fine, my last three footers and my contribution to the under 5kb movie thread were all made with V2. [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF are u talking about ? Okay obviously you don't get it, I'm saying they use FK01 to promote people to use Swish (V2) which is great for marketing wise and promotion wise, but what about everyone, that have been using swish V2 since the betas were in it's infant stages that want to export and use Swish in their work. Haven't we been waiting a while just to have a version that exports and also whats up with not letting people that have first hand tested Swish V2 and not have the chance to export just as the people that goto FK01 get to do when they get their copy of swish. Oh yeah, by the way I'm an 18 year old student that cannot even afford to goto FK01 anways so thats why I actually care about this... From Toronto Canada it's a good $2000-3000 plane ticket to Sydney by the way. And how the hell do u have copy or version that export anyways ????? And last but not least I wouldn't want to be your broker anyways..Don't get me wrong I LOVE Swish and I'm even making a web site thats based about swish but I don't know, I think its not really fair somewhat. That's just my opinion.

Swish V2 = great web design and is an awesome alternate other than Macromedia

Originally posted by TRJNET
    david p.
    BTW - the export function of the new version works fine, my last three footers and my contribution to the under 5kb movie thread were all made with V2. [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF are u talking about ? Okay obviously you don't get it, I'm saying they use FK01 to promote people to use Swish (V2) which is great for marketing wise and promotion wise, but what about everyone, that have been using swish V2 since the betas were in it's infant stages that want to export and use Swish in their work. Haven't we been waiting a while just to have a version that exports and also whats up with not letting people that have first hand tested Swish V2 and not have the chance to export just as the people that goto FK01 get to do when they get their copy of swish. Oh yeah, by the way I'm an 18 year old student that cannot even afford to goto FK01 anways so thats why I actually care about this... From Toronto Canada it's a good $2000-3000 plane ticket to Sydney by the way. And how the hell do u have copy or version that export anyways ????? And last but not least I wouldn't want to be your broker anyways..Don't get me wrong I LOVE Swish and I'm even making a web site thats based about swish but I don't know, I think its not really fair somewhat. That's just my opinion.

Swish V2 = great web design and is an awesome alternate other than Macromedia [/B][/QUOTE]

Before you open your mouth and say something totally stupid, you may want to look in the 'About Swish' section of Swish 2. Not only is David Petley a moderator of this group, but probably a programer or involved in administration of some sort. Do you suppose he has an 'in' when it comes to getting a fully functioning copy of Swish2?

Before you open your mouth and say something totally stupid, you may want to look in the 'About Swish' section of Swish 2. Not only is David Petley a moderator of this group, but probably a programer or involved in administration of some sort. Do you suppose he has an 'in' when it comes to getting a fully functioning copy of Swish2? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know but not all moderators have the abilities to get pre-realeases before they come out or do they spam lover ???????. And I'm sorry if anyone took offence because that's not what I'm intending. And I was also just responding to his comment too, thats all I was doing.

spammed out
    [Edited by TRJNET on 07-25-2001 at 07:07 PM]

Beta 6 update

You can download it here:

http://swishzone.com/SetupSwish2b6u.exe
    3,350,456 bytes (3.19MB) 2001.07.28

Note: The about box on this version has the 'Beta 6' removed.

Bugs fixed in this version:
    - Extra fonts in Test > Report
    - Jerry T problem with textgenerator.swi

Known bugs:
    - Inaccuracies with snap-to-grid.

If you have previously downloaded and installed Swish 2.0 beta 6u,
    please uninstall your old version before installing this version.

Cheers, David.

Beta 6 update

You can download it here:

http://swishzone.com/SetupSwish2b6u.exe
    3,350,912 bytes (3.19MB) 2001.07.30

Note: The about box on this version has the 'Beta 6' removed.

Bugs fixed in this version:
    - Inaccuracies with snap-to-grid.
    - Import ramjam_logo2.swf bug.
    - Frame actions don't appear in sprite instances
    - Layout window displays scrollbars after sprite was closed.
    - Bottom rows of timeline disappear when objects grouped.
    - Text shifting bug when scene selected.

Known bugs that are being fixed:
    - None.

WE ARE REALLY HOPING FOR NO BUG REPORTS TODAY (hint, hint)

If you have previously downloaded and installed Swish 2.0 beta 6u,
    please uninstall your old version before installing this version.

Cheers, David.

Measles from Brussels

Re: Beta 6 update

Originally posted by David Michie

WE ARE REALLY HOPING FOR NO BUG REPORTS TODAY (hint, hint)

Cheers, David.
    Why don't you ban the "well-known bug reporters" from the forum for 48 hours, David, just to make sure?

I am having some troubles getting the colours to work and such. I also set the colour easing to 5000 and the program crashed. Maybe there should be an alert on everything that involves numbers. Like if it's obviously an unreasonable number, then "Please input a number between 1-500" etc.

Otherwise, so far it's working fine.

I want to load a 1000x520 .swf into a 1000x630 .swf. What way is there that I can have the 1000x520 swf file have a top left coords of 0,100? I tried using a sprite but no luck as of yet.

I created a sprite.
    Assigned a size of 1000x520 and coords of 0,100.
    Open sprite, then in frame 0, assign action LoadMovie into -1.
    [Edited by Hannibal Smith on 07-30-2001 at 10:34 AM]