A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: - - - - Minimize the window ---???

Anyone knows If there are some way to minimize a full projector window... instead of closing the window...

There is a way to do it programmatically but.. I'm not aware of any 3rd party tools that allow this..

None the less I do have a suggestion.. (and this may not be totally to your liking but you may want to give it a shot)

My tool ftoolapp.exe can minimize a application on launch, what you could do with your projector to minimize the scene

1st using my tool ftoolapp.exe you could relaunch your .exe minimized and then you could issue a FsCommand, Exec, Quit command to close the current projector

If your intrested in trying it I recommend going with Flashtools 4 (because it has documentation) check my profile for the URL

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    SWF Studio can do it !!!

SWF Studio supports MINIMIZE and RESTORE fscommands you can use to control this in actionscript or you can give the user control over the window state by enabling the Minimize/Restore right click menu items.

You can also select the "Start minimized" option which is really cool when you use the "Show in system tray" option!

Wink

Thanks all, for the answers!! , I'll try then....