A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: crappy stuff.

ok people this will be my last post in the anime forum. apparently i was too pissed at feiry having the same footer as mine so i wont deal with it. im a really competitve person and very stubborn. i cant help it. its in the genes. i try but to no avail. my footer was posted first so i think i retain rights to the idea and concept. i understand we both worked hard on this and i was also helped by my very good freind mugen who put his valuable time into helping me spiff it up. i know you all might not think this is fair but this is how my demented mind works. i will still be checking out the forum but not replying. ill be hanging in the dreaded coffe lounge with elvis. j/k ill also be in the general help. befor i go. heres a pic i made. comment and curse it if u desire. im truly sorry. i will come back if the footer is changed.
    sincerly,
    Hasab bin Ali Brohi
    The Great Armadillo

http://www.geocities.com/armadilo88/jubei.jpg

[Edited by armadillo88 on 08-18-2000 at 10:47 PM]

I don't think you should let something of that nature keep you from the borads!

FK Junkie
    I agree with zbaily, it seems a little petty to me .

i dunt see the resemblence between ur footer and fiery-chan's footer...i've seen fiery-chan work hard on her footer, starting from mid-july using every minute of her 24 hours a day with work, preparing for next year classes , college classes, piano, dancing, SAT prep, learning flash, and enjoying a few hours with everyone here on flashkit talking about her favorite subject,anime, leaving her not even 2 hours of sleep. i'm very sure that if she wasn't such a book-worm, she would've finished her footer only a few days after the flash conference. this is only my opinion as her friend.

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rurouni Kenshin
    i dunt see the resemblence between ur footer and fiery-chan's footer...
    I think he's referring to the whole sword/blood spurting sequence theme. But then many people have similar footers with just different pics. Look at the FK Team, heck, mine, Akane's, and Girlontheleft's are fairly similar.

People change footers here more ofter than they change their socks! I've been resisting the urge to do a new one, myself---!! (Chibi-Naldo vs. Pikachu?)

hey armadillo, i don't think you should let fiery's footer bother you. i think you should just create one that is way better and blow that one out of the water. that's for your competetive side. One note though, if YOU had the idea first i think that it is petty of someone to take it and use it as their own idea. i don't give a rat's @$$ how long it took for them to do it, it was still someone else's. I am not taking sides in this issue, mind you, i am only here to give my opinions and any feedback from MY PERSPECTIVE. I don't know where this whole footer grudge thing got started anyways. Look at Mark Fennel's footer. At first it was just a camera pan of the anime dude. Then i suggested that he shrink so as we could see him, then you (armadillo) suggested that he gets blown sideways in the direction of the background and fade out. Now look at the end result, it was because of our ideas that Mark has a great looking footer, and i like the idea that someone likes my ideas. So don't let the fact that you think someone stole your footer or someone bested you out, keep you from discussion on the board. Just don't share any ideas with the board. Give feedback and crazy comments, but keep your "work" secret.

Geez, why don't i write a novel. Sorry for the lengthy reply. I do get carried away sometimes. Until next time...

I know you're only 14 and all Armadillo88 but grow up....that's you're being way to damn childish...do you act like this at school if someone you know buys the same shirt?
    Er...excluding if you go to a school in which you wear a uniform....Geez...

Probationary Member
    i share the same thoughts with you armadillo..of boards in general.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Come back armidillo. You will disappoint me a lot if something like this stops you from posting. Rise above it and create a new footer!

Hey, man, when you got the webmaster askin' you back, you'd better respond.
    Actually, I got it on pretty good authority that Armadillo is working on a rockin' new footer that's gonna make mine look petty in comparison.
    Come back, armadillo! We're getting, like, 75 less posts a day with you gone here in Art and Anime!
    heheh.

Hey dillo!!
    I agree, come on back! Im sure that you can think up a new footer scheme. Just let me know and I will help out with it anywhere I can
    Plus I think that making a new and fresh footer is a better idea that making anyone else change theirs

Armadillo88, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but I think your being silly! Mimicking is the greatest form of flattery!
    After all didn’t you get your idea form watching anima?

Fiery-chan might have seen the same anima as you!

Life is filed with competition, and part of being a competitor is the ability to except defeat. With out that you will never be able to better your self!

So Don’t Give Up!
    &
    Don’t Tern Your Back On Your Friends, if you don’t get your way.
    Be that Better person you say you are in your signature.

“MEOW”

Hey Hasan

stop playing the top fool and get real please ... neither both of you are in a need of stealing any ideas no matter what idea !!
    I don´t belive you really are that childish cause you think somebody has stolen your footer idea !
    I don´t think that such thing will keep you away from this board !

What I can´t except is the fact that you blame Fiery , why ?? cause she made a footer that looks like yours ??
    hallo get realistic man don´t dissapoint me ...
    the two footers don´t even look that alike like jezza´s and flashkit´s old one .. did they ran after each other with a knife ?? i hope not ...
    where´s the big deal making a new footer ??
    you started to blame her she´s taken that deply ... that´s not fair play!

and why do i think I´ve writen in here yesterday...

dillo stop fooling and come back ... this is no reason to blame fiery and staing away from the boards

just my point of view !

aight peps. im back. im working on a great new footer. yo u my people. u make me feel so good i just gotta cry. damn. u my family. actually no but hey im caught up in the moment. *sob* ok anyways. anyone wanna help me make this new footer? its very tiring and gets boring after a while. so help is stressed and accepted with gratitude. yo the only reason i came back cause mark wanted me too...... no im just jokin. me and feirychan settled the dispute. and reen i should really smack you.... yoiu to jp.... no im just jopkin!

and actually onandaska was what boosted me up. thanx man. i couldnt get back on the net though for a week cause my windows crashed and i had to find a windows cd to reinstall but no one had it. then i tuned to err bootlegs. hehehe. hey I needed my comp!

Smile glad to see you're back

hey, hey, the armadillo is back in the hee-zouse. good to see you and thanks, that's what i'm here for. Until next time...

yo u da man. i do nythin for u man. u rock. major time. so just tell me if u need something.