A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: "Target Not Found"

I found a scroller that I wanted to update and use, and when testing the scroller out in in the original window "Test Movie Area" that it was fromm, WORKS GREAT!

When I copy and paste into my window that my site would be in, I keep getting the error when trying to "Test Movie".

This is the error I get (Target not found: Target="/text" Base="_level0.instance6.Text 2")

I have looked at everything in both windows, and it seems to be the same, why it won't work in my movie, and works in the original movie, I have no idea.

PLEASE HELP ME!
    I have spent like 6 hours on just that stupid thing,
    and If I found out that It was something that I overlooked thats right in front of my face, I will probably have a heart attack, or break down having fits...

Thanks So Much for any help

-Andee

Have you got the actual code?

It will definitely be 'fit' material, it always is

By the look of it, the text box called text2 doesn't exist in your movie (or is in a different layer/clip), but it does in the tutorial (or is in another layer/clip).

Originally posted by Sualdam
    Have you got the actual code?

It will definitely be 'fit' material, it always is

By the look of it, the text box called text2 doesn't exist in your movie (or is in a different layer/clip), but it does in the tutorial (or is in another layer/clip).

What do you mean actual code?
    -Andee