A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: MEssage BOArd Footers

Question

Here is an interesting question. How do I add flash footers to other Message boards can i just use the [swf] [/swf] tags on any board? What is i was to use an img tag? would that work? do i have to have some sort of mime type installed in the same location as the Message board? What is the Deal?

If you're in any of the forums if you look at the top right of the window (under Profile|Register|FAQ etc...) you'll see 'Adding Flash Footers' etc...

Hope this helps

cheers,

motiv

no i know about adding flash footer to this board i ment other boards like if i was to create my own. Not on flashkit.

Different message boards have different guidelines, usually it helps to read them and look at that specific board for help.

It totally depends on the type of board, and what the creator of the board allows.

In some you can just add regular html like <EMBED src="http://www.yourfooter.com/footer.swf" .....</embed>
    others you can't -
    etc etc.

Personally, i've never seen an option on any other boards that allows you to attach an image or swf file.