A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anybody looking for work?

Hi guys:

The jobs forum is closed, and I am too busy to get to a job that needs immediate attention. It is for an investments company. They need a business card design in about a week.
    They can go longer, but would really like it done asap.

It is a bottom up job. Colors, logo, slogan, design. They currently have nothing. Want something contemporary, and catchy. Just something to send to the printers, you don't have to print them yourself.

If anybody likes this kind of work, is good at it, and can do it by next Monday, then let me know. The job pays very well. Just let me see some of your work, and give me an estimate. BTW, I am not going to bump up the price, and make anything. It is a friend of mine, who is in a jam, so I want to oversee the job.

If you are interested, just reply to this post and leave an email address where I can contact you.

GBU

James

I've recently designed a few business cards for myself, so I'm familiar with the process. Can't promise anything, but send me an e-mail so I can see what all it entails. My background is in Advertising, I recently in May graduated with my BA.

mg33

Hmmm...

I'm pretty busy, but I've worked on about 8 different identity packages, and I've been freelancing for around a year... if you want to email me, feel free, I can get you an estimate and an ETA within a day.. When I check out the info I'll let you know whether or not I can handle it.

Cheers,

motiv

you can reach me at kenh@genesiscomm.com

I can design and print the cards with a 7 day turn around.
    I print on high grade paper and offer optional uv coating.
    If you haven't found anyone feel free to e mail me.

I'm a designer for an in-house agency. I recently designed several logos for my company. I'd be willing to assist if you haven't found anyone yet.
    Just email me the delivery date, info about the company and any ideas and concepts they would like to convey.
    I'll email logo samples if you would like. Just let me know.

They've already finished it up, they made their choice on Friday.

mg33