8. the fk marriages
    9. the lol thread..in some ways it was cute
    10.getting to meet a lot of great ppl here

Originally posted by Flashkit
    My top 12....

1 Starting Flashkit
    2 Skiing
    3 Flash Forward in 2000 meeting people
    4 Jezza, Pope, Markp threads... pick the pope!
    5 Dan the cow and CNO little toons
    6 The exploding community
    7 Speaking at the Sydney Conference
    8 Meeting tonnes of people
    9 PARAGALIDING
    10 Helping a community
    11 being inspired
    12 Pushing the future of internet technologies
    Wow, I got Mark to respond to my thread I feel special now. Yeah the Popes threads were always a sure shot for good times all around. I am very thankful for this community. I look back at things, and when I think back...I remember that from the second I got here, I started to get into design A LOT more than I had been before. This community has done so much for me, and I will ALWAYS be thankful for this, and never forget it. Anything anyone ever needs here can always count on getting it from me Thanks FKers and Thanks especially MARK

Josh Dura

FK Junkie
    Hm..I guess the most memorable would have to be, in no particular order:

1) When the frontpage "Welcome to Flashkit" was replaced with "We want snyx's liver".
    2) When pope deleted the longest thread
    3) Watching matt wobensmif lay the smack down on crackers when flash 5 was released
    4) The whole ziggy fiasco
    5) The boad/member02 soap opera
    6) The flash 6 screenshot fiasco
    7) When flashtyper was released ()
    8) Shockanime, cno, and company's old how-to type threads in A+A
    9) Mark and Nadeine's old movies/threads/antics
    10) I'll leave this one open for something in the future

Keep in mind that is just the stuff that seems old to me, tons of new happenings would rank up there as well .

"village idiot" not brackets ""

Wanna-be Jezza

Originally posted by TiefighT
    [B]1) When the frontpage "Welcome to Flashkit" was replaced with "We want snyx's liver".
    OMG! It still exists, It USED to be in my favorites! OMG! THATS LIKE WAY ON MY LIST! Scills, Mark where is the link?!?

FK Junkie
    It used to be http://www.flashkit.com/index_snyx.shtml but has since been removed to protect any women and small children that may stumble accross it.

"village idiot" not brackets ""

Wanna-be Jezza

removed? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Unemployed
    Originally posted by snyx
    removed? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    It went when the liver did, or didn't you notice????

1.) Pope closing the Longest Thread... um... thread.
    2.) MarkP and Jezza, they were hillarious.
    3.) All the friends i've made here... like Mik, Erik, 8-8, Steve, Steve, ETC.
    4.) People thinking a post count made you here, as I did once.
    5.) Reaching 1,000 posts.
    6.) When MarkP had this cool SMALL graphic, and we all added it to our footers, then he changed it to like I Love MarkP... it was like 500X500 pixels too.

Unemployed
    Originally posted by DigitalOne
    2.) MarkP and Jezza, they were hillarious.
    were? WERE???? Hello? The classics keep coming boy, I haven't lost it!

Originally posted by mrxypaxn

2. The funniest was the "crush on squink" thread
    Hey, havnt visited the boards in a WHILE. Thanks for choosing my thread =) , i think squink thought i was stalking her or something though, which of course i eh, *cough *cough, wasnt.

i still love you squink!

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Originally posted by killabry
    i remember in a thread about overclocking i made, me and UN and wouter were talking about cooling cream and how wouter uses it god, it was funny.
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=161142

Damn am I funny

Modest too...

FK Official Postman
    Originally posted by UpNorth
    Originally posted by killabry
    i remember in a thread about overclocking i made, me and UN and wouter were talking about cooling cream and how wouter uses it god, it was funny.
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=161142

Damn am I funny

Modest too...

dipstick does not = dipswitch

Originally posted by UpNorth
    Damn am I funny

my funniest moment that I remember was when Pope 'accidentally' deleted Trav's(Font Master Flex) 'The longest thread' thread! If Pope and Trav were in the same room at that time and lived in the same country, I reckno Trav would have snapped Pope out!

Originally posted by chewman2k
    my funniest moment that I remember was when Pope 'accidentally' deleted Trav's(Font Master Flex) 'The longest thread' thread! If Pope and Trav were in the same room at that time and lived in the same country, I reckno Trav would have snapped Pope out!
    Haha, that musta been a giggle...

Retired *********
    poor mark p.......

Originally posted by jezza
    Originally posted by jdura99
    I would have to say one of my favorites would be the Who Kidnapped Dan the Cow episode, when the "REAL" mayhem makers Nadine and Markp were together in crime haha Also back then when jezza worked for the kit. When he used to be sane. Hes just kinda "off" now. Just doesnt have his flare hahahahaha

Josh Dura
    I still got it, I promise!!!
    Ahh the kids are too young to remember the real good old days of flashkit.... jeeze! Now I do feel old... hehehe.... time to build a new flashkit Jezza... we will bild him bigger, stronger, better than ever before... muhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Originally posted by Markp.com
    Originally posted by jezza
    Originally posted by jdura99
    I would have to say one of my favorites would be the Who Kidnapped Dan the Cow episode, when the "REAL" mayhem makers Nadine and Markp were together in crime haha Also back then when jezza worked for the kit. When he used to be sane. Hes just kinda "off" now. Just doesnt have his flare hahahahaha

Josh Dura
    I still got it, I promise!!!
    Ahh the kids are too young to remember the real good old days of flashkit.... jeeze! Now I do feel old... hehehe.... time to build a new flashkit Jezza... we will bild him bigger, stronger, better than ever before... muhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

ever heard of the "Enter" button?

FK is now larger xwidth that ywidth.

Hehe... add it to your footer kids
    (rpt of prank number 2) - now that was a good moment!

FK Official Postman
    Originally posted by Markp.com

Hehe... add it to your footer kids
    (rpt of prank number 2) - now that was a good moment!
    So, if i upload this to my own server space, even at prank time, it'll stay like that .