A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Buisness Cards

Whats a good program to make buisness cards? Photoshop dosnt make sharp enough lines, words to basic, I like flash because im famarier with it but that exports poor quality also. Any suggestions?

MSWORD

if you print them yourself, Word is really easy and fast.

if you have them printed, freehand's multipage capability is great to create corporate identities.

One day older, one day wiser rafiki55's Avatar
    i would use Word too and if you need graphics use photoshop. It seems to work fine for me. If it's not sharp enough, try sharpening it, it may look bad on screen, but it might print out okay.

being a Flash user you will probably find illustrator easy to use. But, any vector based graphics package should be OK. Save as a .tiff. Or, you could use QuarkXpress (a print industry standard).

being a Flash user you will probably find freehand, or even illustrator easy to use. But, any vector based graphics package should be OK. Or, you could use QuarkXpress (a print industry standard).

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Are you printing them yourself, or having them printed.. that will determine the program to use..

I would not use word..
    Try Illustrator

Demonnac
    I agree with Eye, use illustrator, but I'd still usePhotoshop for the graphics:Timeline for Excellence:Make graphcis with photoshop>sharpen or give animated feel with flash>Produce in Illustrator

Glad to help!