A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site Check...

Originally posted by ddunn26
    Craig99
    you'll see that it is an 'intentional blatent rip off' ... and a great one at that!
    you are correct sir and i retract my statement, i wasnt aware that it was made as a copy..

Thanks

New Yorker
    If you read the first post, you'll see that it is an 'intentional blatent rip off' ... and a great one at that!

Dale,
    It was aked if this could be done in swish, so 8, make a copy, then he enhanced the effects, so it's simpular but not the same any more.
    http://www.estudio.com/Flash/index.htm
    here's the site in question
    D

FK's Fnortner
    ?????

Dion .. I know that Craig99 thought (I guess) that Tryple8's version was 'ripped off' without us being aware that the estudio.com site exsisted. I posted here to inform Craig99 that we all knew that Tryple8's version was a copy of estudio.com.

I gotta run now ... I'm busy ripping off the 'bouncing enter' button from estudio.com

Dale

?????

Dion .. I know that Craig99 thought (I guess) that Tryple8's version was 'ripped off' without us being aware that the estudio.com site exsisted. I posted here to inform Craig99 that we all knew that Tryple8's version was a copy of estudio.com.

I gotta run now ... I'm busy ripping off the 'bouncing enter' button from estudio.com

Dale
    Cheers

ddunn26 and all others who offer defence I thank you, I made it wuite clear that my previous post was a blatent rip off. Someone had posted on the boards that the didn't think that site could be remade using swish...I had to prove a point and I think I did.

PS. Good luck ddunn26 please post it once your done dunn rippinf it off

L8ER

Tryple 8

PPS. I gave out the swi for the estudios remake but will not be gining out this one... one day I will use it for part of my site...off to work on a n intro...

L8ER

FK's Fnortner

Tryple ... did you see this?

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=194224

Nice work ddunn!

I don't know why the size of the swi is so big because the movie its self is only 25kb when I check the report.

Great work, and keep it up

L8ER

Tryple 8