A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

GRooVeZ is the name ;) PixelAddict's Avatar
    here you go Trav

but i want my name in the guines book ok?

How many posts are needed to get Trav in the book anyway?

Here is my contribution. Hope this makes it in to the guinness book of records!

Has anyone of you guys read an interesting real book lately?
    I mean real literature;
    no Flash,Xml,Asp,Php or whatever...

I guess we need some Topics if this thread should grow a little faster....

5000 posts are a nice goal...

damn, I could have used 3 posts to deliver that message.

FK Official Mechanic
    Trust your mechanic

Ummmm........bump?.......

Bump.............what?

smile

sorry - very foolish i know

FK Official Mechanic
    Trust your mechanic

Originally posted by sl
    Bump.............what?
    Errrr.....the thread.....yeah that's it......go thread..

Alien Bob
    My spaceship's currently in for it's service...

Orbiting the Earth just above Peterborough
    Someone must have something interesting to add to this thread...

Hey this is so muuuuch fun...

Hey mabbacudda...

83% of the CNN Voters think the Air Force should shoot down
    hijacked airliners.....

Originally posted by mabbacuda
    Someone must have something interesting to add to this thread...
    nope

Wizard of preloaders
    Great master of web searches

Funky Dutch Cactus
    Originally posted by BrainTea
    Originally posted by stevy99

can't wait for the nhl season to start!! next week it's going to start again!!!!!!

GO PENS
    Great Team (I mean club)--your Bob Boughner was with us in our first season; he was my favorite player.
    Maybe the Pens offered him more $.
    yeah, "we" probably did. tobad he left though. i like the way he play's.

Funky Dutch Cactus
    Originally posted by da beat man
    Hey,

Who thinks colorado is going to win the stanley again?
    And who do you think will beat them?

L8

i think detroit will beat them.

who will play the Cup finals? think detroit vs new jersey. though with philly for a good second. can't wait to see what happens there in that division. penguins, islanders, devils, flyers and rangers. all those teams are a little stronger than last season (some of them mutch stronger, the islanders for example). even the pens are stronger with lemieux being there for the whole season. this is going to be a great season!

Smile

Damn not even close to the longest. I had over 1000 in the total war forums......methodology....insulting russians

Now lemme think of a good topic to help it along??? HMMMMMMmmmm I know MICROSNAFF jokes.

Microsoft Tech Support Saves the Day

There was a pilot flying a small single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog with less than 10m visibility when his instruments went out. So he began circling around looking for landmark. After an hour or so, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous. Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy "Hey, where am I? To this, the solitary office worker replies "You're in a plane." The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the fuel has run out.
    The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it. "Simple" replies the pilot, "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless, therefore that must be Microsoft's support office and from there the airport is just a while away."

And

Top 20 Ways Microsoft Would Change The Auto Industry

20. The radio would be computerized, but you'd need to install 64 Meg of RAM, a new sound card, a game card, a new video driver, a CD drive, and type C:\radio\talk\rush*.* to get it to play.
    19. The entire engine wouldn't be in the bay at once, and the car would have to keep stopping and starting to load in the relevant parts.

18. The speedometer would read 70 even though you are only doing 50.

17. You would have to have a full service every 500 miles.

16. Your car would refuse to start with a message "Abort, Retry, Fail?"

15. For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and would take 5 minutes to boot up.

14. The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorize the keyboard short-cut for "Brake".

13. A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that year- instead of before it.

12. They wouldn't build their own engines but form a cartel with their engine supplier. The latest engine would have 16 cylinders, multi-point fuel injection and 4 turbos, but it would be a side-valve design so you could use Model-T Ford parts on it. There would be an "Engium Pro" with bigger turbos, but it would be slower on most existing roads.

11. The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.

10. New seats would require everyone to have the same butt size.

9. We would all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.

8. The U.S. government would be forced to rebuild all of the roads for Microsoft cars; they will drive on the old roads, but they run very slowly.

7. The oil, alternator, gas and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single 'General Car Fault' warning light.

6. Sun MotorSystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable and five times as fast, but would run on only 5% of the roads.

5. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.

4. You could have only one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car95 or CarNT -- but then you would have to buy ten more seats and a new engine.

3. Occasionally, your car would die for NO apparent reason and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this as normal.

3a. Occaionally, executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail to restart and you'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this, too.

2. Every time the lines of the road were repainted, you would have to buy a new car.

1. People would get excited about the new features of the latest Microsoft cars, forgetting that these same features had been available from other car makers for years.

Insulting Microsoft is always a good topic for longest threads.

Knomad

Can some one help me post an image for the guest on this thread. (its clean)

Funky Dutch Cactus
    [*img]place url here[*/img]

delete the *

Ummmm just unchecking the email notification for replies box

Funky Dutch Cactus
    Originally posted by Knomad

Insulting Microsoft is always a good topic for longest threads.

Knomad

man i hate ms98! it give's me tha blue screen way to mutch. can't wait to get started with linux!