A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Battleseed 3

Yes! Love this one. The recap scenes where outta site. I love the colors. And cameos always make me laugh. Guile and Akuma LOL. Maybe they're where others but not being a huge Anime buff like a lot of you I missed them. Overall I love the character designs. Not often you get crowd scenes in a Webisode. Keep 'em comming.

TwoPossums

Nelxon Studio
    I agree the Battleseed episodes are cool.
    You can learn a lot from their Team.
    I can't wait for their tutorials.

Hey guys

Thanx for your comments! I was totally nervous about ep 3
    because of the slowdown in story. But it looks like it's turning out pretty well. Chuckin' away on episode 6 layouts/cleanup and episode 7 story boards (whew!) lotsa
    work, but, hearing responses from you guys show that you're watching it and that makes it all worth while! Thanx again!

Sir G will probably start tutorials tonight. i'll chime in from time to time, i think it's great that we're all doin this and still can communicate! let's keep it tight.

Also, what do you guys thing of the content on othervision thus far? feedback negative or positive is important. i'd at least like to know what people think. What are your likes, dislikes....whatever. what do you think we could do to improve what we already have( i already have some ideas in mind)?

Lemme know.

Good luck on all of you projects everyone!!

Best,

LeSean

hey guys, stay tuned for Battleseed episode 4: "Text, Lies and Duct tape!" airing this thursday at http://www.othervision.com
    best,
    LeSean-

P.S. Hey shock anime, when am i gonna be dazzled by your anime movie you've showing everyone? heh!

yeah master shock. where are my lessons and entertainment. master shock. would you be so kind as to give me the tenchu soundtrack. pretty please?

Nelxon Studio
    Soon very soon....
    dillo I see what I can do about the soundtrack for you

u could upload them onto some site and i could go and download them or you could email them to me at brohi@earthlink.net thank you very much master shock *bows* i am at your service when ever you need a subordinate to go and complete little tasks for you. i will not fail you master shock.