A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] LATEST UPDATE ON TERRORISTS

Demonnac

resolved [RESOLVED] LATEST UPDATE ON TERRORISTS

Hello everyone. As of 9 am this morning of September 11th, 2001, terrorists have hit the United States with the most drastic and cooperative attack since the assassination of JFK. I am hear to update you because I know all U.S. Citizens and worldwide civilians are in draught with this. 2 Planes struck both World Trade Center buildings. 25 minutes later the Southeast building collapsed. 15 minutes following that the 2nd building collapsed, all is gone in dust and rubble.

The pentagon was also hit by a plane and has major damage done to the southwest wing, a whole section torn out and in rubble.

The president is on flight via washington d.c area to his private airway.

I'm scared myself because my sister, who works for Cisco Systems, head of humane resources, works right across the street from the World Trade Center. I'm contacting my grandfather to get his helicopter here so we can travel to new york. I will update you all with my laptop, cell phone, paper documents, and prayer.

This is a moment we must all pray, for today, Tues, September 11th, 2001, war is upon us, and is inevitable.

Sincerely,
    James Demarest-Reporting

All our prayers at our company in Scotland UK go with you Demonnac.

FK Board Loser
    Hey how do you know it was terrorists?

Don't assume it was because last time it was one of our own, Tim Mc. Get the facts before you start reporting!

If it was they will get hunted down! My prayrs goes out to those out there..

correction:

How do people know if was a terrorist act from the middle east?

[Edited by *gearworx on 09-11-2001 at 11:55 AM]

we have friends that worked in the trade center and pray for their safe return.. there is an announcement that they need blood in the city so if your able go and give blood..my prayers are with you for your sister and all who are in the vicinity..god speed
    steve

I'm here in Sydney watching the CNN coverage and about an hour ago, they said a Palestinian group had claimed responsibility for the attack.

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Originally posted by ]v[orpheus
    I'm here in Sydney watching the CNN coverage and about an hour ago, they said a Palestinian group had claimed responsibility for the attack.
    Actually, no one has claimed responsibility yet, but there was a threat by Ben Laden the other day. Right now, i'm praying that its just another Tim Mc.

Demonnac

Firemen Tally

Latest update on NYC Firefighter missing/death tally:

200Missing/un-accounted for

Thousands reported to the scene and there's a shortage.

The issue of the plane crashing in P.A. has given no details I will report that later, other than it crashed in willerby, 80 miles South of Pittsburg. It was the United Flight to San Francisco

A boeing 767, one of the un-accounted planes missing has just landed an emergency landing in Cleveland, OH, due to the thought of having a plane on board. When the pilot was ask why he thought that, he said "he had a thought and something talked to him"

United flight 175, from San Francisco to Boston has crashed just this minute, the location is notknown.

Everyone I am updating you all the the fullest extent I know.

Also citizens in Pakistan are celebrating, by throwing parties, giving out candy, etc. I have the video from the AP and an interview with a pakistani woman, which I'm trying to translate at the moment.

Also, hundreds of thousands lost in the collapse of both World Trade Center Buildings.

Sincerely,
    James Demarest-Reporting

Originally posted by mrxypaxn
    Actually, no one has claimed responsibility yet, but there was a threat by Ben Laden the other day. Right now, i'm praying that its just another Tim Mc.
    I just heard it and I typed this without thinking, because I'm a bit scared myself.

Originally posted by mrxypaxn

You must not be an American, to PRAY that is was an American terrorist rather than a foreign attack. The thought of Americans attacking the American government is not something to pray for. As horrible as this attack is, I hope that it is NOT by Americans.

Re: LATEST UPDATE ON TERRORISTS

Originally posted by Demonnac
    so we can travel to new york.
    why would u want to travel to new york after this? where are u flying from?

Originally posted by *gearworx

correction:

How do people know if was a terrorist act from the middle east?

[Edited by *gearworx on 09-11-2001 at 11:55 AM]
    no no gearworx, we all know that all horrible terrorist attacks must come from those crazy muslims from the middle east. come on! Where have you been?

Terrorist means a person who attempts to negotiate / persuade government policy via terror. it does NOT mean muslim fundamentalist.

Pray that it was another macveigh because if it wasn't then the consequences are much darker, with world stability being threatened.

i know what a terrorist is swampy, but as I'm sure you know, people are pointing fingers in that direction.

FK Official Postman
    Explosins in Afghanastan...turn on the TV.

Demonnac
    Both buildings collapsed, all trade centers down.

I just.... can't believe what's happening.

Well whoever is behind this is going to suffer. For it is not another mcveigh, the planes all have a roster of a goup of foreigners onboard each downed plane. and Most likely is ben laden behind all this.

Sincerely,
    James Demarest-Reporting

Originally posted by swampy
    Terrorist means a person who attempts to negotiate / persuade government policy via terror. it does NOT mean muslim fundamentalist.

Pray that it was another macveigh because if it wasn't then the consequences are much darker, with world stability being threatened.
    World stability? What world stability? People in countries NOT ravaged by war think the whole world has it so good. A LARGE portion of this planet is in conflict or war or governmental disruption. Nobody wants war, but sometimes it is the price we pay to keep our way of life. We get so comfortable *****ing about our government that we forget what it takes to make a country where you CAN ***** about your government. I'll tell you what it does NOT take, and that is Americans Terrorizing Americans. It takes people willing to stand behind their government, whether they agree with every policy or not. Once upon a time in this country, people were patriots. Whether our government gives you every little concession you want or not, it gives you the best damned way of life on the planet--and if you don't like it, you are free to leave, no questions asked. Try that in some other countries. You people keep praying for another MacVeigh, otherwise world stability is threatened? If you think your way of life is threatened because of conflict with other countries, what the hell do you think is happening when Americans start terrorizing their own country?

I am not saying that we should attack the muslim countries right away. We don't know who did this. But as soon as we do, we should stand proud as Americans against whomever it may be. And GOD FORBID it be another MacVeigh.

Government officials said they were 90% sure that Bin Laden was behind it. He is one of the few who has the capacities to put together an attack of this magnitude and organization and he stated himself that he would hit America where it would hurt us most.

Now they are saying that another intelligence agency may have already started to retaliate in Afghanistan with a cruise missle attack.

Stories are changing every 5 minutes so I don't know what to think....

This is a horrible situation which has the potential to get much much worse. I pray that this can be remedied with as little violence and further loss of life as possible.

- Matt

There goes building #7. What a shame.

Check this out:

http://www.middleeastwire.com/newswi...1_3_meno.shtml

Afghanistan is on fire right now- an apparent retaliatory attack- that is disturbing as the Taliban denied they had anything to do with the attack today-

The attack targets are obviously terrorist targets instead of military targets otherwise that plane wouldn't had turned towards away from Pittsburgh and continue to head towards DC.