A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: would anyone be interested in my actionman source?

I started working on action man, wanting to create a megaman type game. I was getting pretty far, but have simply gotten tired of the project. This usually happens to me I go full force on a project and then it dies out. This is what is done of the game so far:

http://www21.brinkster.com/xmcnugget...actionman.html

If your interested in the source please leave a message here.

I would love to have a look at the FLA if you don't mind...you can e-mail me a copy at virtuoso18@aol.com, I have been following your progress and I think you have done and incredible job! I don't understand why you are quitting it ... E-mail me, I may have a project you might be interested in joining....

Smile I would like to see it as well

I am also intersted as I am (slowly) working on a similar platform game & i wanted to incorporate my hero being able to shoot at his enemies.

u can email me at linkmaster40@hotmail.com

thanks!

i dont want to see all of it- just a look at your jumping code. but could you post it in this thread? its not really worth an email.....

If you could post the .fla somewhere for us to download, I'd much appreciate it. Many Thanks.

If you goto the site in the original post, there is now a link right underneeth the movie to download the source. If anyone does use the source please post in here and let me know. I would like to know who I'm helping out =) Also if you need help to understand anything in the code I'll try to explain my best.... warning, I'm a little sloppy with my coding =)

virtuoso18: What's that project?

Smile Cool ...

I was actually going to start on a megaman clone, myself. Could I get the FLA (doctor_zick@yahoo.com) thanks

The .fla is posted at the original site:

http://www21.brinkster.com/xmcnugget...actionman.html