A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No more hatred posts or flaming please.

Unemployed
    Originally posted by kb1827
    Just got a reply from Bry...his dad is ok .

That is very good news, I hope we hear more like it.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    read this.
    david p.

it seems my last post in the other thread was in bad taste to some members
    My most sincere apologies to anyone who was hurt...and it was never meant to be taken in the wrong way
    again i'm sorry
    thanks a lot David

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    axe,
    I'm very tired now, been here almost 21 hours straight. I hope I'm still making good judgement calls. Thanks for understanding.
    david p.

Originally posted by david petley
    axe,
    I'm very tired now, been here almost 21 hours straight. I hope I'm still making good judgement calls. Thanks for understanding.
    david p.
    i think you're more sharper now
    you're doing great around here....
    maybe the title of super mod suits you fter all
    doing good
    that was a great call by you

Originally posted by kb1827
    Just got a reply from Bry...his dad is ok .
    thats is indeed great news

A

back to the top !

Read and THINK before you post

cheers
    A

Originally posted by Hellbelowme
    Originally posted by jezza
    May be i lost an episode, what happened with Bryan? you have to understand that he's only 15 and banning is not the answer, probably a smoother approach and resoning would be a better solution. Only then and if everything else failed then bann him! Just my opinion!
    He HAD been warned, hadn't he? The only alternative was to let him get on with it, and I personally don't think that that would have been good for a lot of other FK users from the Eastern hemisphere.

He may have been 'only 15' - but if he's going to play in an adult world he has to follow adult rules.

I think the mods are spot on, and he should be welcomed back when he calms down a bit.

He may even learn how to handle this whole thing better as a result.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    bump -
    read jezza's first post on this thread before you post.
    david p.

I apologize for being ... i dunno what i was being, perhaps non-helpful.

I was worried, and i'm sure many people would have reacted in a similar fashion.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by killabry

I was worried, and i'm sure many people would have reacted in a similar fashion.
    Killabry,
    we understand your concerns at the time and thank you for the way you dealt with the (very temporary) ban.
    You have handled yourself in a very responsible fashion and you are more than welcome and more than forgiven. I rejoice for your father's safety and your return to FK with good nesw for us in a time of darkness.
    david p.

In this time of tradegy May our Lord Jesus be with us all so we can reflect on what really matters.
    Differences are just too petty.

Peace to all.

The Bad boy......

FK Official Postman
    Bump this back to the top...it needs to be seen again.

Im kooled off now but my flag isn't

Originally posted by Rykor
    Im kooled off now but my flag isn't
    Welcome back

A

Originally posted by badboy_69
    In this time of tradegy May our Lord Jesus be with us all so we can reflect on what really matters.
    Differences are just too petty.

Peace to all.

The Bad boy......
    lol "babdboy_69" is speaking about Jesus Christ.

you have to admit it's a little funny.

Unemployed

Moderation Decisions

Unfortunately it is time for some clarification:

During the events of the last few days, the behaviour of the moderators here has come under the spotlight quite considerably.

Firstly let me say that I am yet to see a moderator make a decision here that contradicts the way the owners and managers of Flash Kit expect them to act. They have my full support in all they do here.

Secondly, during the course of these tragic events, many people have posted their opinions on the boards here. Obviously this is an extremely sensative issue where people from all different walks of life are going to share different opinions. This is good in most circumstances, it's what makes the world such an interesting and great place. Unfortunately though many people have chosen to direct accusations and persecutions in their messages towards both individuals as well as religions, nations, races and even sex. This is not acceptable here on Flash Kit. Let us all get that clear right now. In joining these boards, you all agreed to the terms and conditions that were set, you have NO grounds for complaint if you post something that contradicts those. As a reminder, here is what you agreed to:

============================
    Joining the Flash Kit community allows you to receive our newsletter, take part in Bulletin board discussions, create your own game favourites list, write reviews on games and links and much more!
    We do ask though that you read the following rules for being a part of the Flash Kit community.
    We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any board message, and are not responsible for the contents of any board message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Flash Kit or any entity associated with Flash Kit. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable please contact us immediately by email.
    You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
    You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Flash Kit.
    We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Flash Kit, and our agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at Flash Kit also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
    We wish you a warm welcome, an enjoyable stay and best of all lots of fun!
    Thank you for joining our community!
    Flash Kit Team

============================

The moderators here at Flash Kit do not try to change or control your opinions. They do, however, control what you post here on the boards in accordance with the above terms and conditions. If a post or thread is edited or deleted by a moderator or a member banned, it is not because the opinion differed with that of a particular moderator, it is because it broke the rules. There is a common misconception by people who have done the wrong thing by the boards that they are being persecuted because of a difference of opinion. Understand right now once and for all that here at FK you have to follow the rules and you will be punished if you break them. All the moderators understand that their own opinions will often differ from those of other people in the community. All the mods of FK are mature and intelligent enough to understand this and act responsibly.

Please respect the community here and do the right thing. The rules exist for the benefit of ALL users.

Regards,

Jezza

elbowed ever so slightly up to the top

Originally posted by killabry

No offence taken....I am glad that your dad is ok, be sure to tell him how much you love him.

FK Official Postman
    Im going to bump this back up...it may serve to e useful once again .