A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more hatred posts or flaming please.

Unemployed
    OK, we are all upset by what has happened, however personal flaming against members will not be tolerated, neither will discrimination against members due to their country of origin or religion. This is simply unacceptable under ANY circumstance. If you feel the need to get into a heated discussion with another member, please take it off the boards.

Nobody as yet knows who is responsible for this terrible act so plotting revenge against certain countries or religions or whatever is not an acceptable topic here. Posts will be deleted and members will be banned.

I understand many of you are deeply involved in this on a personal level and it has affected you in ways I cannot imagine, my sympathies go out to everyone affected.

Regards,

Jeremy

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    flattering jezza should have been against the laws of the board a long time ago.

Unemployed
    Killabry, you have been banned for the time-being. With your current attitude, there is no place for you here on Flash Kit. I hope your father and everyone else is ok and I hope to see you back here in the future when you are thinking straight.

i agree wholeheartedly with jezza, this is a time for the victims not for lashing out.

It is obviously a very emotional time.

Unemployed
    If anyone wants to discuss the position I am taking then please feel free to email me on jezza@flashkit.com

I am not trying to deny anyone's thoughts, I am however denying them the right to express them here if they contradict the usage policy they all agreed to when they joined here.

Regards,

Jezza

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    jezza,
    you have my complete backing on this.
    david p.

Originally posted by jezza
    Killabry, you have been banned for the time-being. With your current attitude, there is no place for you here on Flash Kit. I hope your father and everyone else is ok and I hope to see you back here in the future when you are thinking straight.
    May be i lost an episode, what happened with Bryan? you have to understand that he's only 15 and banning is not the answer, probably a smoother approach and resoning would be a better solution. Only then and if everything else failed then bann him! Just my opinion!

Just a question?? How comes that Killabry has been banned and the pope hasn't???? they had exactly the same point of view!!! Injustice?

Unemployed
    Theo,

Bryan posted some derogatory remarks towards me because I posted this thread. I understand he is young and going through a major personal trauma that I cannot comprehend, however his attitude at the moment is not suitable for this board and it is best for everyone if he takes some time out to reflect and think of his loved ones. If you read through his posts on this matter, he has said some extremely offensive things that do not belong here on Flash Kit. I will fully welcome him back to the community when he is ready.

David, appreciate your and Aria's help so far in keeping things at a sensible level here during this time, thank you both and any the other mods who are taking the time out to help (not contribute to the problems.)

Jezza

:: SWiSH Junkie ::
    OK, we are all upset by what has happened, however personal flaming against members will not be tolerated, neither will discrimination against members due to their country of origin or religion. This is simply unacceptable under ANY circumstance. If you feel the need to get into a heated discussion with another member, please take it off the boards.

Nobody as yet knows who is responsible for this terrible act so plotting revenge against certain countries or religions or whatever is not an acceptable topic here. Posts will be deleted and members will be banned.

I understand many of you are deeply involved in this on a personal level and it has affected you in ways I cannot imagine, my sympathies go out to everyone affected.

Regards,

Jeremy
    what can we do!
    all that have happened today was unexpected!

but it is necessary for us to voice our opinions!

u should start closing threads tgat discuss the same topic!

Theo,

Bryan posted some derogatory remarks towards me because I posted this thread. I understand he is young and going through a major personal trauma that I cannot comprehend, however his attitude at the moment is not suitable for this board and it is best for everyone if he takes some time out to reflect and think of his loved ones. If you read through his posts on this matter, he has said some extremely offensive things that do not belong here on Flash Kit. I will fully welcome him back to the community when he is ready.

David, appreciate your and Aria's help so far in keeping things at a sensible level here during this time, thank you both and any the other mods who are taking the time out to help (not contribute to the problems.)

Jezza
    I know jezza, but have you read some of "Juztin180" remarks on page 2 of the Nostradamus thread? Anyway, you have a hard work to do and i appreciate your presence in the boards.

Unemployed
    Thanks Theo, I appreciate your comments, I am yet to read that thread but will have a look shortly.

kingcrew: Opinions yes, as long as they comply with what you agreed to when you signed up, this is a Flash Community, not a place that helps grow racial hatred. Some of the posts have been so utterly offensive they have made my sorrow over these events grow to a new level. I fear for the hatred that will grow around the world as a result of this (especially given that at this stage, we do NOT know who did this).

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by Hellbelowme
    Theo,

Jezza
    I know jezza, but have you read some of "Juztin180" remarks on page 2 of the Nostradamus thread? Anyway, you have a hard work to do and i appreciate your presence in the boards.
    theo,
    we are trying to do what we can to stop people contravening the rules and intent of FK.
    If we falter, consider us tired. Apart from one hours sleep this AM, I have been here since 1 minute after this horrific event occurred. I will stay until I am sure that there is not an outbreak of hate and vitriol directed at people who may, as yet, have nothing to do with this event. Even the US president says 'when we find out, then we act'.
    david p.

I'm with you Dave!! I know it's not easy.
    This passage from Nostradamus is disturbing!!

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" ,
    "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    Hellbelow, and all other members...

I appologize for my posts before. After reading them, i see they were in poor taste and VERY unecissary.

Please accept my appolgy and next time i will think before posting.

Just kinda hard to deal with all this *****, and i appologize if i have offended anyone.

regards...

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by Juztin180
    Hellbelow, and all other members...

I appologize for my posts before. After reading them, i see they were in poor taste and VERY unecissary.

Please accept my appolgy and next time i will think before posting.

Just kinda hard to deal with all this *****, and i appologize if i have offended anyone.

regards...

juztin,
    thanks for what you have said here. I have been sitting here all night, sometimes crying at some of the things I am seeing on TV and some of the posts here. It is very hard to deal with this sh*t.
    I hope that killabry hears from his father soon to allay his fears.
    david p.

Unemployed
    Well put Juztin, I am grateful for your efforts to do the right thing.

FK Official Postman
    I passed along the FD hotline number to Bry.I think he is sleeping, or awake, but he's idle status on.

FK Official Postman
    Just got a reply from Bry...his dad is ok .

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    Originally posted by kb1827
    Just got a reply from Bry...his dad is ok .
    THANK GOD!