A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World War 3 : YES/NO

Originally posted by aversion
    who are you going to bomb exactly??? what is needed here is a scalpel not a 2x4
    once again, this is not a freaking movie, this is reality.
    We bomb the hell out of Fugitve harboring countries. There's about 3 of them I can think of. Look at it this way, those kids on the palistine streets dancing around cheering for what happended are going to be the next wave of terrorist actions if the Irab world would be wiped could you honestly say they will be missed with all coruption leave upon the rest of the world. Heck Both World Wars orinated in those areas.

Originally posted by kitchee
    Just for the record I take no offense to the comments to me or my posts. I hope that others take no direct personal offense in what is said here. I hope that we can all keep this in a spirit of debate and eloquence without limiting any of our feelings.

Please. All those who are saying war is not the answer please give me your thoughts on what the US should do. If not war, then what EXACTLY? I’m interested.

As for the fighting in England and other counties.... I won't comment on that just because I don't have all the facts and feel uncomfortable posting any opinions I may have
    eloquence?

why do you think war is the only answer?? How old are you? War would achieve nothing, it might make you and a few other rambo types feel better but it would achieve nothing.

do you think that blowing up the world trace center will make america stop interferring in other countries?? No, so why would a devastating attack on a country by the americans make the terrorists stop???

will bombing afghanistan make you feel better?? Would the deaths of hundreds of oppressed afghanis make you feel any better???

none of the terrorists or the people that harbour them would be hurt in an indiscriminate attack.

what needs to happen is that evidence needs to be compiled and produced in public, pressure put on afghanistan to give up those responsible and then they should be put on trial in an international court.

war is the dumbest most useless thing that could happen right now.

Originally posted by thodya
    Originally posted by Rykor
    nah i think that there will not be another World War but I do hope that the problem is resovled quickly. I think the best way to handle this is to send 4 nutron bombs over there to send a message to the world that america is not to be F*#%ed with Or not to be ignorant that this terrorist is put into time square and publicly humiliated and executed.
    That's why you're not a diplomat.
    I dont claim to be a politition but just one pissed off american who was two blocks away.

We bomb the hell out of Fugitve harboring countries. There's about 3 of them I can think of. Look at it this way, those kids on the palistine streets dancing around cheering for what happended are going to be the next wave of terrorist actions if the Irab world would be wiped could you honestly say they will be missed with all coruption leave upon the rest of the world. Heck Both World Wars orinated in those areas.
    Rykor

pls calm down

Just listen to yourself

I know youre upset but ....just listen to yourself !!

A

forget it, as aria says this is not the place for these arguments or declarations of war.

it's pathetic, i'm out of this thread.

Originally posted by kitchee
    Just for the record I take no offense to the comments to me or my posts. I hope that others take no direct personal offense in what is said here. I hope that we can all keep this in a spirit of debate and eloquence without limiting any of our feelings.

Please. All those who are saying war is not the answer please give me your thoughts on what the US should do. If not war, then what EXACTLY? I’m interested.

As for the fighting in England and other counties.... I won't comment on that just because I don't have all the facts and feel uncomfortable posting any opinions I may have
    eloquence?

why do you think war is the only answer?? How old are you? War would achieve nothing, it might make you and a few other rambo types feel better but it would achieve nothing.

do you think that blowing up the world trace center will make america stop interferring in other countries?? No, so why would a devastating attack on a country by the americans make the terrorists stop???

will bombing afghanistan make you feel better?? Would the deaths of hundreds of oppressed afghanis make you feel any better???

none of the terrorists or the people that harbour them would be hurt in an indiscriminate attack.

what needs to happen is that evidence needs to be compiled and produced in public, pressure put on afghanistan to give up those responsible and then they should be put on trial in an international court.

war is the dumbest most useless thing that could happen right now.

Bin Laden has already been indicted by the US and attempts were made to have Afghanistan turn him over. Afghanistan has refused to cooperate. This tactic never worked in the past, what makes you believe that he would be turned over to an international court?

Thread closed

A