A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FORGIVE 'EM...

Originally posted by James Bond
    Americans,
    The time has come to show to the world the real meaning of the word christian. Forgive the terorists, release the arested people if any, do not seek vengance, do not hunt down O.bin Laden. Pull the troops from the midle East, all military personal, jurnalists, american people working in thouse countries, get the guys back home. Declare that the USA will not interfere with any international problems anymore, provide only medical help and suplies.

I think this is what USA should do,

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR..

James Bond
    Ok, everyone head down to Barnes and Noble or Borders books or any bookstore and purchase some books and teach yourself the Arabic language cuz you're gonna need it.

You don't get it do you, Bond? These people want America destroyed and they are going to do everything in there power to do it. You know what is next, Bond? Next, terrorists will unleash chemical or biological weapons, and then after that they are gonna use a nuclear device and millions will die. This ignorance is shocking.

Post clarification

Keep in mind when I say these people I am not making a reference to any religous group or nationality as a whole. I am talking about extremists that resort to terrorist attacks on innocent civilians.

Wizard of preloaders
    Great master of web searches

forgive, yes...why don't you tell the parents of the dead to forgive?

Ok, everyone head down to Barnes and Noble or Borders books or any bookstore and purchase some books and teach yourself the Arabic language cuz you're gonna need it.

You don't get it do you, Bond? These people want America destroyed and they are going to do everything in there power to do it. You know what is next, Bond? Next, terrorists will unleash chemical or biological weapons, and then after that they are gonna use a nuclear device and millions will die. This ignorance is shocking.
    I agree, there are Arab fundamentalists that want the USA destroyed. There ia a real threat that terrorists will use nuclear weponry and biological means to acheive their aims and the break up of the former Soviet Union has seen attempts to smuggle weapons grade plutonium out to "hostiles".

There was an experiment played out in the 1970's in which the American government simulated the spread of anthrax in new york. they concurred that if anthrax spores were placed in a major Manhatten subway station they would be spread throughout Manhatten within 2 hours, the rest of New York would be infected within 6.

These are scary times we live in.

Not to sound violent or anything, but Mr. Bond, show yourself so your head can be popped like a teenager's zit, then you can forgive us.

Your are so far detached from reality, I wish we could all live in your fantasy world.

Originally posted by swampy

I agree, there are Arab fundamentalists that want the USA destroyed. There ia a real threat that terrorists will use nuclear weponry and biological means to acheive their aims and the break up of the former Soviet Union has seen attempts to smuggle weapons grade plutonium out to "hostiles".

There was an experiment played out in the 1970's in which the American government simulated the spread of anthrax in new york. they concurred that if anthrax spores were placed in a major Manhatten subway station they would be spread throughout Manhatten within 2 hours, the rest of New York would be infected within 6.

These are scary times we live in.
    Glad to see we agree on something swampy.

Everyone should listen to Tony Blairs' speech, WOW what a speech.

Originally posted by RuneVolker

I'm not all bad you know.

Señor member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by RuneVolker
    Originally posted by swampy

It was nice to see politicians not disagreeing as usual! It's wierd that there is now a new opposition leader and it gets such minimal press coverage due to the US tradjedy.

Hey bond,
    You go ahead and forgive em. The rest of us will cheer as the enemy of the free world is being vaporized by a wave of cruise missles,bullets, and fire

And while were straffing the last anti-air craft position posted on a camel lets get ole Jesus, buda and who ever wants to join in the cleansing of evil off this earth.

If a terrorist was pointing a gun at you with thoughts of his fata against America, would you try to run up and put a daisy in the muzzle of his AK-47 and give him a big hug. ? Probly not.

Sorry kid, but I would have to say I disagree with you just a little

Originally posted by James Bond
    Americans,
    The time has come to show to the world the real meaning of the word christian. Forgive the terorists, release the arested people if any, do not seek vengance, do not hunt down O.bin Laden. Pull the troops from the midle East, all military personal, jurnalists, american people working in thouse countries, get the guys back home. Declare that the USA will not interfere with any international problems anymore, provide only medical help and suplies.

I think this is what USA should do,

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR..

James Bond
    As I read this I wondered why someone would say this. I realized that you must be smoking some type of illegal narcotic. I forgive you for your ignorance. Let's go kick some Bin Laden A$$!!

Part Two:

These people that attacked America do not know the meaning of forgiveness. They do not know what real honor is. These people would kill their mom's if they needed to.

These people deserve no compassion and no forgiveness. If we forgive them today, they will attack use tommorow. We have given these people too much freedom and we have showed them too much leinency.

So when you talk about forgiving them, they will be stabbing you in the back with a box cutter. They will be killing your mother and father with knifes. And shooting your brothers and sisters with guns. They are killing without honor and without care as to who it is. They are killing you . . .

Listen to yourselfs...are we forgeting something...

Perl Harbor - 1200 lives perished the rezult..

Hiroshima and Nagazaki..bilions perished, bilions genetic malformationS, radioactive polution..

are we gonna repeat our own mistakes over and over again

NO WAR, NO MORE KILLING, NO MORE DEATH..

MAKE LOVE..

Well said Omega,

Originally posted by OMEGA
    Part Two:

These people that attacked America do not know the meaning of forgiveness. They do not know what real honor is. These people would kill their mom's if they needed to.

These people deserve no compassion and no forgiveness. If we forgive them today, they will attack use tommorow. We have given these people too much freedom and we have showed them too much leinency.

So when you talk about forgiving them, they will be stabbing you in the back with a box cutter. They will be killing your mother and father with knifes. And shooting your brothers and sisters with guns. They are killing without honor and without care as to who it is. They are killing you . . .
    I would argue that tere is never "honor" involved in taking someones live.

Worst case scenario:

America invades Afghanistan.
    Pakistan defends Afghanistan.
    India sees an opportunity to retaliate against Pakistan.
    Arab countries side with Pakistan.
    Israel sides with India.
    We all die.

Israel, Pakistan and India have nuclear capability.

Make love? Okay..... You go ahead and put on a little pretty red dress on and Im sure a big ole Bin Laden wanna be would make you their sweet heart for an hour.

Make love. The 60's are dead and you were probly born in the 90's

[QUOTE]Originally posted by James Bond
    [B]Listen to yourselfs...are we forgeting something...

Perl Harbor - 1200 lives perished the rezult..

Hiroshima and Nagazaki..bilions perished, bilions genetic malformationS, radioactive polution..

Well ask yourself this question Bond....Has Japan launched another attack like Pearl Harbor? Didn't think so. How about this idea, I'll make love while watching the war. The best of both worlds. And for the record, we didn't make war, terrorism did.

RuneVolker: calling people pansies does not support your cause.

As a post script to your earlier post regarding Chemical weapons. The terrorists have already effectively carried this out.

There were thousands of tons of asbestos in the world trade center towers. This is now powderised and blowing around New York.

Asbestoses is a terrible desease, there was an asbestos factory in Leeds, where I live, which was closed down some 20 years ago. People living in the area are still suffering respiratory problems.

Originally posted by flashtrack

Well ask yourself this question Bond....Has Japan launched another attack like Pearl Harbor? Didn't think so. How about this idea, I'll make love while watching the war. The best of both worlds. And for the record, we didn't make war, terrorism did.
    if you can make love while watching people die in the most horrific of mannares *newsflash*- brought to you liveby CNN - *newsflash* then you are a very sick individual.

bond, (Terrorist leg humper)
    I think there is a fantasy land you need travel to. So pack up your bible and your game boy and go.

Amen