A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D Flash Animator 3.1

3D Flash Animator 3.1 is now available from the download section of http://www.InsaneTools.com.

The interface has been totally revised in this new version. It is cleaner, neater, easier and more professional. And some new Flash compatibility features now make it easier for you to import 3DFA animations into Macromedia's Flash.

Several bugs have been fixed - and our tests show that it is more reliable than previous crashy versions. But nobody can test a program like its users can - so let us know if you have any crashes with this new version.

Look forward to another new release very soon. We are just finishing our Flash Javascript feature. Full programmability will make 3D Flash Animator the most powerful tool around for Flash games and interactive animations.

I just wanted to make a quick post concerning the crashing bug when exporting. This was my only beef with the program and you have fixed it, well done. I have tested it on WinMe, Win2k & Win2k Advanced Server, and just got through giving it a shot on WinXP. No more crashes.

The interface looks the same to me at first glance, I was expecting a totally revamped UI reading your post, am I just missing something?

-Wipeout
    http://www.3dcubed.net (coming soon)

Well, maybe I overdid the superlatives on the interface thing. The only important differences are less color confusion, and fewer buttons to confuse new users. The dropdown menus for elements, events and actions make your choices easier to see.

Smile Congratulations!

Go ahead!
    This software will be number one, and in a moment there will be much affluence of public, to be able to obtain it, as all the good things.
    Traveller is no way becomes way when walking.
    Congratulations by this new one release. to Rob and all IFA team.
    Sincerely
    Joseph.

3.1 buggy going back to 3.0

Sorry But I'm finding 3.1 so bug ridden that to get anything done I'm going back to 3.0 for now.

Simple stuff like moving a paint object or Morphing one.
    Crash on export etc. I've been sending notes to support but won't be for awhile since I can't even move an object, I can't get much done in 3.1

3.0 is working for me mostly.

Well I am the exact opposite of you. 3.0 was a nightmare on every system in my house. I was able to make it export on one machine out of the 4, my wife's old Celery 433 rig.

3.1 works on every system here. If it would help out the support guys I can list hardware specs.