A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: CGI..FORMS???

I have no idea about anything CGI related. I made a form I want to add to my site..bu I have no idea how the CGI stuff works? I will have my site posted on geocites...do they have/support CGI? How do I get the script?? Does anyone have it?? Does anyone know of a freeserver that does support CGI stuff? WHat exactly do I do with the script when I get it?? I just want all the info from the form sent to my e-mail....If anyone can help me I would appreciate it! Thanks -whispers-

Sorry,...

I think that tut was for people who know something about CGI (as it stated in the tut) I know NOTHING about CGI...when I read a form tut..it said all you need to do is add the CGI script name to the button code (or something like that) I have know idea if Brinkster or Geocities have CGi scripts or how to get them if they do! That is what i was looking for...that tut was way to advanced for me!! Thanks though! -whispers-

Smile

Can you belive it? I got the same problem.
    Let me know if you get the answer you´re looking for.
    bye.

Darn!..

Man..i thought someone replied with an answer..I was very quick to look at the post..LOL..Same goes for you too August..if get anything..I have a tut link that explains better than anythign I have seen....but it still talks and needs a CGI script of some sorts!! PEACE -whispers-